• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chained Shiny Pokemon~ Thread

BlackRay

The other trainer.
Years
  • Ok, I know what nature Shuckle is so I don't need to hear it. But is there anything your looking in specific for starters?

AsaQuilava

Monstreaux
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2012
    Kiiind of hate myself for not having any event pokemon. are you sure you're not open to other offers?

AsaQuilava

Monstreaux
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2012
    Well, I'm systematically teaching Smeargle Judgment right now... but I doubt you're interested in that (even though it's epic.)

I'm not sure, really. It'd be really cool if you were looking for something, though. *nudges*

Because I am really, really wanting that Smeargle.

Pikadance14

Mudkip Kid
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2010
    *Must resist urge to trade for your shinies....*

I have some foreign shiny Pokes and a lot of events. I'm interested in... uh... quite a few of your shinies. If you have some specific event requests that aren't super rare I'll trade with you for them.

Pikadance14

Mudkip Kid
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2010
    Um... that'd be a very long and arduous task. Except for the foreign shinies which are listed in my giveaway thread.

I have way too many events to bother going through and listing every single event Poke I have. That's why I let people pick what they want.

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
    Years
  • Can I have either one of those Scythers please?

I'll trade you any of these Pokemon:
    10 ANNIV Raikou
    UK TRU Mew
    Channel Jirachi
    Shiny Exploud

Here's my fc if you're interested:
    3910 8330 2940

Last edited:

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    Can i get IgglyBuff,Togepi,Swinub,& Phanpy Please?I'll give:
    Ev'd Salamence,Ev'd(They're all shiny btw) Tyranitar,TRU Arcues,HG/SS Gyarados(you can tell it is red by it's whiskers they're red),and..An Ev'd Shiny Suicune.

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    me?
    Or Alice Blaze?
    XD My offers are OK i guess...but its not up to me..

Back