• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
  • Team 1-
    Spoiler:

Team 2-
    Spoiler:

Welcome to the first challenge. Here's the first thing you need to know about challenges: individual team members are at liberty to do whatever they want. Challenges, for the most part, request the team representative to send in valid answers/entries. However, anyone can send in a team's entries at the cost of something else, said sacrifice will be included in the challenge. Be wary of the people around you because regardless of the choices you make as a team, things could change in the blink of an eye.

Now! Everyone is to post a picture of a crazy cat of some sort in this thread. The most creative pictures will earn the poster points. Anyone who doesn't post a picture or repeats a picture or is the last to post will be eliminated. In the meantime, teams must elect a representative in private. This member is to be trusted to send in entries for challenges lest the respective team face consequences. Representative will also choose the team name.

The chosen representatives must message me before 12AM July 7th. Note that anyone may private message me that they are the representative regardless of team choice. If more than one person messages me, the last to message me is the representative: everyone else is eliminated.

If a team does not choose a representative, they must vote off a member, and the last team to choose a representative loses.

Good luck.

Last edited:

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Spoiler:

I am so fabulous.

Last edited:

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
    Years
  • I'm not sure how well I actually did. But I think I did good enough :p It is attached to this post, I'm also not sure if this is too senstivite. OH WELL

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Picture
    a visual representation of a person, object, or scene, as a painting, drawing, photograph, etc. :)

If you *really* stretch it, a GIF fits the definition. At your own risk, I suppose.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
  • No gifs makes my imgur favourites useless. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!

Cats.-Cats.-And-More-Adorable-Cats-.jpg

srinator

TimeZones sucks and cats rock

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back