• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
Years
  • Thinking doesn't require prior knowledge. It just takes paying attention and a little effort.

You just proved my point. If you can't pay attention and learn the material, thus gaining prior knowledge on it, they will always be ignorant on a subject. I'm not going to continue to argue on a decision made by you. If you want to leave...leave. You'll be missed.

Marsyas

Master of Shuppets
    Years
  • You just proved my point. If you can't pay attention and learn the material, thus gaining prior knowledge on it, they will always be ignorant on a subject. I'm not going to continue to argue on a decision made by you. If you want to leave...leave. You'll be missed.
    All I'm arguing is that he wasn't thinking. No prior knowledge was needed. I told him something and he acknowledged my information by disagreeing with zero evidence based solely off his opinion. Once again, no prior knowledge required, just thinking.
    Is this really so hard to grasp?

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
    Years
  • All I'm arguing is that he wasn't thinking. No prior knowledge was needed. I told him something and he acknowledged my information by disagreeing with zero evidence based solely off his opinion. Once again, no knowledge required, just thinking.
    Is this really so hard to grasp?

No its not hard at all. I was going off your post before you made the appropiate edits to it. So I can see where you coming from, but I'm not taking sides. It's not my team, discuss with Team Spheal in your private thread, instead of bringing it here, where we will acknowledge it. It's better to not make a large deal of everything. Calmly, talk it over, maybe a conclusion can be made.

Marsyas

Master of Shuppets
    Years
  • No its not hard at all. I was going off your post before you made the appropiate edits to it. So I can see where you coming from, but I'm not taking sides. It's not my team, discuss with Team Spheal in your private thread, instead of bringing it here, where we will acknowledge it. It's better to not make a large deal of everything. Calmly, talk it over, maybe a conclusion can be made.
    I constantly have to debate/explain basic principles to people like this so I become irrational after a while.
    This obviously wasn't the best way to handle it and I knew this would happen,
    I just don't really care at this point :p
    Plus I was kinda calling all people like this out.
    When they have to read this stuff (as ugly and mean as it may be) they also have to think about it.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • Marsyas are you honestly dropping out? Pahahahh we didnt ignore you at all. You said to those you didn't know gladiators equipment they should at least give out their opinion right? Well, did i do it? Did I give my opinion? Did I spend 1-2 whole hours to research this? I did what you asked. You're a nice guy and all and don't get sad dude, the Talon Helmet was supposed to be the "trick" in this challenge. Besides, nobody did ignore you at all. Did we say "OMG U SO STUPID "TALON HELMET"? PAHHA WAT A NUB!!11!1!!!"? No. We only wanted to make sure if talon helmet is really with the holplomachus. We can't just "oh since both used to wear helmets, then give out two helmets to each". We have to make sure that he really has it. Also we get ignored everywhere. It's not just you, I got ignored by like, two people here once.

edit: and the talon helmet, is like, not mentioned anywhere.

Please don't leave sigh. I am enjoying this game and it would be bad if you guys ruin it by leaving. I myself was not a fan of this challenge but, come on.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Guys, this is Get-Together. If you can't get along, then don't get together. Please stop the arguing, because I'd hate to infract someone during an event that's supposed to be fun. Marsyas, if you're having an issue with the event, contact Endless or Antemortem. If you pursue arguing any further, I'll have to take action. This goes for anyone else that stirs trouble. Thanks for understanding guys. Keep it fun, okay?

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • tumblr_inline_n2l3xyD2Pj1rwjrx3.gif

Seriously, if he wants to go then just let him go. It's his decision in the end, and it sounds like he has his mind made up. And honestly, the way he's acting, it sounds like it could just cause more problems down the road if he was still on the team. I'm saying this on a neutral stance by the way; if I had someone like that on my team, I could see troubles arising personally because of conflicting ideologies. In the end, it's a mute point - he wants to leave the competition, then so be it.

Marsyas

Master of Shuppets
    Years
  • Marsyas are you honestly dropping out? Pahahahh we didnt ignore you at all. You said to those you didn't know gladiators equipment they should at least give out their opinion right? Well, did i do it? Did I give my opinion? You're a nice guy and all and don't get sad dude, the Talon Helmet was supposed to be the "trick" in this challenge. Besides, nobody did ignore you at all. Did we say "OMG U SO STUPID "TALON HELMET"? PAHHA WAT A NUB!!11!1!!!"? No. We only wanted to make sure if talon helmet is really with the holplomachus. We can't just "oh since both used to wear helmets, then give out two helmets to each". We have to make sure that he really has it. Also we get ignored everywhere. It's not just you, I got ignored by like, two people here once.

Please don't leave sigh. I am enjoying this game and it would be bad if you guys ruin it by leaving. I myself was not a fan of this challenge but, come on.
    Appreciate it man but if I stayed at this point it would just be awkward.
    Hopefully the game master will let Umbreon fill my shoes.
    I know i wasn't completely ignored, I guess i feel more like I was foresaken and thus the rant.
    Everyone on the team is actually really nice, it was just when the majority ignored my talon helmet points and sided with the guy who was continuously wrong prior to that, despite my evidence, that I lost it.
    If this didn't require smarts this issue would've never arose.
    I thought this game was suppose to be a fun and silly.
    I take subjects of academia too seriously u.u

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • As someone said, you'll be missed. You were good tho ;.; let's stop arguing for now. Nice things calmed down.

and in the survivor lounge thread too >.>

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • As a sidenote: if you're having an issue with someone during this event, I'm the only person to contact.

Otherwise, it's actually nice to see some drama stirring but remember to keep it as civil as possible. Anyway, this challenge is over. Challenge 3 will be posted in a few hours. Stay vigilant.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back