• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge 6.5 Discussion AKA Voting Time

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
  • So folks, we have a tough discussion here of who to vote off. Here's a team list currently:

Spoiler:

What'd I'd like to do is for the next few hours, open up discussion for why you think you should stay. If you wanna discuss who you want to eliminate, or criteria you're thinking that should be used for elimination, go ahead and do that too. If you have a vote for someone that you don't want to make public, and can PM it to me as well.

Years
  • ^I'm sure a lot of us feel the same way.

I've been inactive because I tore a ligament when my lower leg bone slid out and back in place during kickboxing. Luckily the pain has almost fully subsided, though it's still uncomfortable to walk. Plus I'm absolutely awful at trivia like the TCG questions/Pokemon similarity guessing.. you guys all get that done way too fast! Baha. xD; I'd have been a lot more involved in other challenges since these previous few were my weak points. :(

But wow, Team Spheal lost a good chunk of members to the activity challenge, it seems. We have more members than they do now. :o

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    I haven't been as active the past week because I'm visiting family in Guyana, South America and there's limited wifi here. I try to get on as much as I can when there is wifi however, but at the hotel I'm at sometimes it works and sometimes it does not. I tried to help with the card challenge yesterday, but I couldn't find the colorless card.

Get better Janna! :c
    WOW @ what happened to Team Spheal. :o

MegaBiscuit123

MegaBiscuit
    Years
  • Thanks, Sheep, for the graphic description{XD}o_O I haven't been very active, but I always seem to be at work when you guys get everything figured out... I never get a chance to help! But I have a lot of time off coming up, so I will be MUCH more active.

Back