• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
  • Team Spheal has decided to eliminate HiddeniteDynamite

Team Ludicolo-
    Spoiler:

Team Spheal-
    Spoiler:

Since I know everyone is so well-versed in the Pokemon Trading Card Game, we're going to have a pop quiz on it!

Each team must answer the following questions. When a team has a completed list, private message the list to me. For every correct answer, the team earns a half point for distribution at the end. The team with the most correctly answered questions wins the challenge. If both teams score the same amount of points, the faster PM wins the challenge. If someone other than the representative sends in the completed questions, they steal all of the representative's points. I also want every active member to post a picture of a pond in this thread and give it a caption. Anyone who fails to do both is eliminated. Last person to post is eliminated as well.

Tokens are purchasable right now with a PM to me. You may use the token when the voting period begins.

Questions!
    Spoiler:

I'm giving you until 6am July 18th

Last edited:

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
  • What is this?! I only ever collected the cards, I never even learned how how to play the game :(

Spoiler:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Lol @ everyone is so well-versed

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Spoiler:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I'm on my phone so using my own photo taken last year.

Also screenshotted so nobody can see my name lol.

http://puu.sh/agQsd.png

Duck: "Don't tell the paparazzi I'm here k?" Bodyguards: "Look, an intruder, time to quack down on him."

This is a pond because if you google the actual location it's considered a pond and I can't check if I've repeated a pic since I need to go to work and don't have time to check if I've repeated a google pic so this is all I can do sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years
  • Whoa I was eating dinner

*hurriedly posts a pond*

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • for gods sake im in a cabin in the middle of nowhere right now with no damn cell phone service yay time-dependant challenges IT TOOK ME EIGHT MINUTES TO LOAD THIS PAGE HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE ME TO FIND A POND

Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back