• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge 8: Numeracy!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    it was discussed on the server earlier, troye is eliminated, so yeah.

but yeah, that works too. but just make sure everyone confuses ludi's as much as possible by saying numbers that have 2 or 3 next to them. srsly it could remove half of their players who think they'll be eliminated anyway, which'll be really good.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
  • Oh yeah, I guess the invincibility token won't keep him safe after the challenge, and since he posted first he'll only get 1 point lool

hi dave

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Anna you should post next, since...

Last Activity: 12 Hours Ago 05:53 AM

Is Leijon's last activity. If he doesn't come on within the next 5 or so hours then I'd say we should just go ahead with Christos then Olli, otherwise we risk Anna being eliminated because she was the last poster. It's a sucky situation but yea. :(

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Okay, so since Wobbu was the 5th poster, does that mean he gets 2 points? Which means Anna should be the next poster and then me, since Leijon's been inactive. Though if Leijon actually logs in and posts to be the last poster, Olli would still get eliminated because he won't have enough points.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    unless olli posts after anna, then you then leijon. you could purchase a token just in case?

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Am I allowed to purchase one though? And if I am, can I use it before I'm eliminated? Conditions for purchasing and using tokens seem to be different in each challenge and nothing is specified for this challenge.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    We can either go with:

13. Christos/Anna
    14. L
    15. Christos/Anna
    16. L
    17. Olli

which would mean both Olli and Leijon would be eliminated, even if Leijon logs in and posts.

or:

13. Anna
    14. L
    15. Olli
    16. L
    17. Christos
    18. L
    19. Leijon

but then if Leijon doesn't post then I get eliminated. I believe Leijon will log in before the 24 hours, but the challenge might end earlier than that, so I don't know.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    If the order wasn't changed because of a acatfrommars posting, we could have had better points from the following posts. If we also take into consideration that perhaps some members from Team Ludicolo aren't going to post at all either, I think I should post now, then Anna and then Olli (or Olli then Anna if Anna wants to take the fall instead).

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I'd say hold off on posting for a while because Ante likes to shake things up and he could purposely end it so that we lose our leader. So maybe Anna next is best?

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    But if I don't post I'm eliminated as well. I'll be working for 4 hours in 2 hours, so if Anna doesn't log in and post then I'll probably post.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Since neither Anna nor Leijon logged in I posted. So the plan now should be like this:

15. Anna/Olli/Leijon
    16. L
    17. Anna/Olli/Leijon
    18. L

If Anna doesn't log in soon I think Olli should post, just to be safe, since the challenge could end anytime and we don't want to be losing more members.

Since number 19 is the last number we get and anyone posting then is eliminated, and number 17's 1 point doesn't help any of the following members, one of the three should just post at number 15 and then one of the two left should post to be last (both two left will be eliminated). Whoever's left shouldn't post so that the last team 1 member won't be able to post so they'll also lose two members.

edit: there's Anna, bad timing lol, but you should post!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • im honestly really annoyed i was up most of the night to try and get my post in right away when it was my turn but noooo i had to pass out right before that would have happened

whatever man i got mine in :|

Olli

Years
  • I reckon I'll just be the one to post after Anna. In any case, we'll eliminate one more member of Team Ludicolo by not allowing them to post. At this point Leijon can't be saved since he needs two points, and he'll have to post last to get those two.

Olli

Years
  • megaabsol, who was the last poster on their team, didn't get eliminated, so I can only assume "the last person on each team" meant the ones that would've ended up in the last spot on the list, whether they posted or not.

But oh well, go win this thing guys!

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • First thing's first: make sure the victor originated from Team 2! Kill all them Ludicolos!

I don't really mind having been eliminated on the final team challenge. I kind of figured I would be eliminated, and now I don't have to worry about competing against the rest of you. phew.

Good luck to you lucky survivors!

Back