• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge the Prism League!

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Just got home. Any rematches (or new challenges), I will be available for a bit this evening.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I will be challenging you with a brand new team. Also, a different characters
    Just make sure to fill out the sign-up sheet again so we can update the OP properly.

AdamEternal

Vanished, poof, gone!
    Years
    Really? I don't think you have to go through the League again; you are already Champion. {XD}
    I think that Polar had beaten... Which division, again? Well, anyway, I think we beat one of the divisions, but he turned down title of champion. So what does he do? He goes at it again! Why, you ask, would someone who already beat the league, want to do it again? Cuz why the hell not??

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    I think that Polar had beaten... Which division, again? Well, anyway, I think we beat one of the divisions, but he turned down title of champion. So what does he do? He goes at it again! Why, you ask, would someone who already beat the league, want to do it again? Cuz why the hell not??
    "No, you aren't the one..."

AdamEternal

Vanished, poof, gone!
    Years
    "No, you aren't the one..."
    Incorrect! It's "No, you're not the one..."

The Prism League

Prismatic Beams Aligning
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2015
    The OP has been brought up to date with all battles listed in the thread up to this post. Please remember to try and keep posts here related to ongoing challenges, gyms, elites, and other on-topic discussions!

Reactions: Nah
    Years
    ign-Up Sheet:
    PokeCommunity username: Krystia
    In Game: Agustina
    Division being challenged: 3DS - Pokemon X (previously I challenge you guys with Pokemon Y)
    3DS FC/battle server alt(s): 1693-1696-3415
    Team to be used (just the species is fine): secret :x (You guys will discovered once I win my first badge) - There will no Sableye.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    ign-Up Sheet:
    PokeCommunity username: Krystia
    In Game: Agustina
    Division being challenged: 3DS - Pokemon X (previously I challenge you guys with Pokemon Y)
    3DS FC/battle server alt(s): 1693-1696-3415
    Team to be used (just the species is fine): secret :x (You guys will discovered once I win my first badge) - There will no Sableye.
    Who am I going to OHKO to start our match? :P

Polar challenges Cyclone for the Solitary Badge.

Polar wins the Solitary Badge!

I am never an in-battle fan of Polar's strategy. Man, that mega stall between Whimsicott and Sylveon. And it finally switches out, then the newcomer is instantly knocked out. {XD} But I had nothing strong against Skarmory (I had switched out Houndoom from my team for the time being), which is how he was able to triple-Spikes me; I couldn't take it out. Damn Whirlwind.

Professor_Jared

Mr. Fish trainer
    Years
    Well, I think I'll give the 3DS League a shot.

PokeCommunity username: Professor_Jared
    Division being challenged: 3DS
    3DS FC/battle server alt(s): 5000-2971-5028
    Team to be used (just the species is fine): I want to keep that a secret until I have my first battle.

Also Han Solo shot first.

Last edited:

Ingosmex

Prism League Associate
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2015
    I watched that. Reminds me of what happened with five or so Dark Pulse uses against Polar in one battle.

Yeah the hax was constant with flinches lol, Suicune would have swept tbh. And then talon misses wisp on azu so I knew I had no hope. -.-

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Yeah, when Suicine flinches to JIRACHI three times in a row to lead to fainting, you know it's not your day.

Back