• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge the Prism League!

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I challenged rob_thijs to battle and won the Mind Badge!

GE9G-WWWW-WWXF-QKGU

I am so glad that Victini wasn't scarfed -_-

Also I need to get only one more badge before I can challenge the 3DS Elites.....but its my own badge so I need someone to sub for that sometime.

rob_thijs

Trick Room Master
    Years
    I lost my first battle as a gym leader against Zekrom. I screwed up al lot, that Dragalge missclick.. Say whut!
    But it was an intersting match, I hoped Darmanitan wasn't scarfed but he was so she had it in the bag.
    Zekrom will upload the video in a few.

GG and congrats on winning the mind badge.

skyburial

Orca Hype
    Years
    The hax is strong in Krystia I've got to say that. Never the less it was a fun battle.
    However if I see one more confuse ray (praise the lord swagger is banned) ever, I'm will boycott the Pokémon Company. What a shitty move.

EDIT: I know I can teach Slowking safeguard, but it was Assault Vested and probally will hit herself in confusion anyway.

A strategy that I lost to many times in Battle of Hoenn:

Opponent leads with Klefki and Mega Ray. Klefki runs Safeguard, gets it off at least once. If Taunted, switches out to a different Pokemon that Swaggers Mega Ray. If not, runs Swagger on Mega Ray itself.

Nothing is taking a burnproofed +2 hit from a Mega Ray.

rob_thijs

Trick Room Master
    Years
    A strategy that I lost to many times in Battle of Hoenn:

Opponent leads with Klefki and Mega Ray. Klefki runs Safeguard, gets it off at least once. If Taunted, switches out to a different Pokemon that Swaggers Mega Ray. If not, runs Swagger on Mega Ray itself.

Nothing is taking a burnproofed +2 hit from a Mega Ray.

Yeah I run a triple team with same.
    Mushrana, Hitmontop, Beheeyem lead
    Mushrana uses Trick Room and has mental herb to prevent taunting.
    Hitmontop has Intimidate and fakes out one of the dangerous pokémon(dark) and probably get a hit himself and will switch out with eject button.
    Beheeyem uses Safeguard and has a Lum Berry just in case.
    If Beheeyem is taunted Mushrana still has safeguard just in case.

Mega Aggron or Hippowdon (in case of weather team) switches to spot of Hitmontop
    Both Musharna and Beheeyem use swagger on Aggron or Hippowdon.
    Aggron uses Earthquake and Musharna and Beheeyem are safe cause of Telephaty

If they have flying type or a levitate pokémon on the opponents team Musharna uses Gravity first, after trick room ofcourse.

Rage quit guaranteed, it's not fun to see 6 pokémon get whiped in 3 or 4 turns.

Years
    Stop being any at my volbeat :( he is just a child :(. Actually, I trick room doesn't work on prankster. It's not a bad idea but prankster always get the first move. Usually, you can just taunt it

rob_thijs

Trick Room Master
    Years
    Stop being any at my volbeat :( he is just a child :(. Actually, I trick room doesn't work on prankster. It's not a bad idea but prankster always get the first move. Usually, you can just taunt it

Musharna and Beheeyem don't have prankster they both have Telephaty otherwise they will both die to a 4+ Earthquake.

EDIT: You meant taunt either Musharna or Beheeyem. That's why the one that sets trick-room has a mental herb to prevent Taunting.

Last edited:

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
    Years
    Guissssse

This is the challenge thread lol

Challenge stuff

I challenged rob_thijs to battle and won the Mind Badge!

GE9G-WWWW-WWXF-QKGU

I am so glad that Victini wasn't scarfed -_-

Also I need to get only one more badge before I can challenge the 3DS Elites.....but its my own badge so I need someone to sub for that sometime.

I volunteered for this, sorry I forgot to bring it up again - but I can sub for you next time we see each other on, if you want.

You may be dealing with a Sudowoodo, since I just finished mine for my community made challenge team lol.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Just saying but my badges list and 3DS team haven't been edited properly. Waxwing is from the 3DS division and my team is still my old one.
    What is your 3DS division team supposed to be?

EDIT: 'K I think it's all good now.

Last edited:

Polar Spectrum

Years

rob_thijs

Trick Room Master
    Years
    Rub Thighs has won the Aqueduct symbol!

EFLW-WWWW-WWXG-FCYW

Good game man, you predicted me to heck and back

It's funny everyone sees my name as Rub Thighs haha. It are just my first name and the first 5 letters of my last name -.-

GG it was fun, that icy wind at the start did so much, my Seto Kaiba was not done yet.

rob_thijs

Trick Room Master
    Years
    Defended the Mind Badge against Eros. It was one big crit festival in this game.

Video can be found with this code:
    T32W-WWWW-WWXG-FVQQ

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Eros challenged my Gym. I was able to defend my badge this time:

6H6G-WWWW-WWXG-G9N9

I thought I was screwed there for a moment. Not sure why Mega Gallade outpsped my Serperior but my Mega Diancie outsped his Dugtrio.

Oh wait my Serp doesn't have perfect Speed IVs

Polar Spectrum

Years
    Had a scintillating battle with Rub Thighs for the Contrast Symbol - first in a damn long time. :D

Rub Thighs challenged Polar Spectrum for the Contrast Symbol!

Rub Thighs has won the Contrast Symbol!

Battle Vid: NYRW WWWW WWXG YS29

Trick room really did a number on my team; and I definitely didn't expect it twice from two different mons. Well played Rub Thighs; very well played indeed.

Polar Spectrum

Years
    Got to face two challengers in my own spot twice in one week?! :D What is this magic. Successful defense this time too -

Skyberries has challenged Polar Spectrum for the Contrast Symbol!

Polar Spectrum has defended the Contrast Symbol.

Battle Vid: Y5BW WWWW WWXH HBSR

Polar Spectrum

Years
    Most embarrassing match of my circuit thus far -_-

Honestly if the last person to make a run at me hadn't stolen the match so vehemently with trick room; I probably wouldn't have even been thinking about it for ours, and consequently not taunted your megabro there. But no, I just came off a loss to a trick room team with 2 trick room setters, and all minimum speed pokes hahah.

Trick room me once, shame on you. Trick room me twice, shame on me.

I should really be more aware of that for my typing, given fast fighting and flying types are a thing.

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
    Years
    I'm not really a competitive trainer but I'll give it a try -
    PokeCommunity username: mimimahboul
    Division being challenged: 3DS
    Friend code: 0103-9972-1307
    Team to be used:
    Raikou
    Steelix
    Torterra
    Reshiram
    Zoroark
    Mewtwo

I'm using Pokemon Y as most of my good Pokemon are in there and I don't have Pokemon bank.

rob_thijs

Trick Room Master
    Years
    Honestly if the last person to make a run at me hadn't stolen the match so vehemently with trick room; I probably wouldn't have even been thinking about it for ours, and consequently not taunted your megabro there. But no, I just came off a loss to a trick room team with 2 trick room setters, and all minimum speed pokes hahah.

Trick room me once, shame on you. Trick room me twice, shame on me.

I should really be more aware of that for my typing, given fast fighting and flying types are a thing.

Raikou and Crobat had normal speed, Raikou was Scarfed even :P Plan was to Volt Switch out fast with Raikou, bring in a slow pokémon in and let Slowking set Trick Room. But I should have known Medicham would Fake-Out Raikou so I should have switched to Ferrothorn right away :)

Back