• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge the Prism League!

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
    Years
    Wasn't it a 4-0? You still had Keldeo, Darmanitan, Keldeo and Gardevoir left, right?

Keldeo's pretty great, but I don't think it counts as 2 pokemon :P

My team is finally ready for doubles. Who wants to sub for my last badge?

I'll sub you tomorrow if ya want. Will you be around Monday? Singles and Fairy / Psychic right? I know Krystia also might want to battle you if you'd prefer not having me as an opponent 3 times in the league hahah.

ScraggyTrainer

Whimsy!
    Years
    I'll sub you tomorrow if ya want. Will you be around Monday? Singles and Fairy / Psychic right? I know Krystia also might want to battle you if you'd prefer not having me as an opponent 3 times in the league hahah.
    I'll just battle you again. I don't mind :P It's psychic/fairy doubles (we should have at least one doubles leader methinks)
    Edit: And yes I'm free most of tomorrow

Polar Spectrum

Years
    I'll just battle you again. I don't mind :P It's psychic/fairy doubles (we should have at least one doubles leader methinks)
    Edit: And yes I'm free most of tomorrow

; - ;7

Scraggy Trainer you're the best for making it at least one doubles leader. Much respect. Go. You.

I already have a team for Fairy / Psychic doubles since Kitsuki's old team was actually mostly clones of my own pokes he used. Tomorrow, we'll get your battle in for that last badge.

Polar Spectrum

Years
    Scraggy Trainer absolutely annihilated me in a match for the Mystic badge; most brutal loss I think I've ever had here :v

It was 6-0, straight up lol

I didn't save the video either, but it was a demolishment (that's a word right)

Congrats to Scraggy Trainer for making it to the Elite 4!

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Managed to win the Contrast Symbol:

2M8W-WWWW-WWXS-DJ98

Guess 3rd time's the charm?

Now regarding the supposed open Leader spot for the Showdown side....

How does one apply for that? Otherwise I will get a team ready to challenge the league!
    Uh, I'd be fine with letting you have that slot. Just gotta see what everyone else thinks and stuff.

rob_thijs

Trick Room Master
    Years
    Well it has been weeks since my last opponent took a challenge on my gym. It has been awfully quiet here, of course it's cool that all spots are filled with fellow members who have decent activity but I think we must do some marketing for the league. I know a lot will do the pokecommunity league right now, and I'm kinda busy with the ESL Dota myself but still I have loads of free time for some pokémon games.

skyburial

Orca Hype
    Years
    Well it has been weeks since my last opponent took a challenge on my gym. It has been awfully quiet here, of course it's cool that all spots are filled with fellow members who have decent activity but I think we must do some marketing for the league. I know a lot will do the pokecommunity league right now, and I'm kinda busy with the ESL Dota myself but still I have loads of free time for some pokémon games.

I agree with this. I think we should talk about it in the Prism Main thread though. Gonna go post there.

Years
    Zekrom has won the Flashlight Symbol (yeah I change the name of the symbol to Flashlight because it makes more sense than cryok xD) Good games. If zekrom can post the video it will be nice :D. I should of put electrovire with scarf :(

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Here's the battle video for that one:

MWMG-WWWW-WWXT-H6NF

Garde really should not have lived at the end there but it did somehow.

So now I got all the 3DS symbols except for Skyburial's. I'll change the name of Krystia's symbol in a sec.

Also defended the Moss Badge against Raydeon today too:

45UW-WWWW-WWXT-H6Z6

Years
    Um... hey! I don't 100% know how this works since I am still pretty new here. But I was told that, since I am trying to get back into compeditive battling, to come here. You can thank skyburial for that. Anywho, I don't exactly know how this will work, but... yeah I have no idea what else to say...

skyburial

Orca Hype
    Years
    Standard thing to do is to list the following :)

PokeCommunity username: Charcoal Embers
    Division being challenged: 3DS
    3DS FC/battle server alt(s): (fill this in)
    Team to be used (just the Pokemon are fine): Sableye, Dedenne, Ducknour, (whatever else you're using)

Also welcome!

Last edited:

Etherion

Division being challenged: Showdown
    Showdown name: gio7sm
    Team: Hydreigon / Metagross / Clefable / Landorus-Therian / Raikou / Keldeo

Back