• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge the Prism League!

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
    Years
    Hmm so I assume we've changed the rule that chsllengers are locked into their pokes? :o

Also, I'll be available later yes. I'll drop by with a quick message when I'm free to do so

Hah no no, I'll still be using staraptor, samurott, galvantula, mandibuzz, venusaur and bisharp. I've just gotta change some moves and items and stuff, which we have had in the rules from the start. Ground / dragon is just pretty rough for that team :1 not to mention you're pretty good heh. It will be my legal challenge team though. Which I expect you're used to by now :p

Years
    Got it, I'll be gone from home for now but available later like i said earlier. I'll drop a message on here or send a PM to you, and Krystia (i think) when I'm available to battle. I'll battle Krystia first since they asked yesterday but I was 3DS-less.

Polar Spectrum

Years
    That's cool :3 Krystia I can battle you as soon as I get home, since besides my own challenges with the elites, I'm taking yours.

PS - if someone wants to check to see if they have enough poison / fire types to fill for Tetra, if they're not done tomorrow or Thursday I'll be looking for a sub.

Ingosmex

Prism League Associate
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2015
    If anyone would like to challenge my gym on showdown send a pm to me. Im available for battlers ^^

Update:

Archer99 challenges Ingo to a rematch!

- Ingo wins the battle

That was a very well fought game Archer, your improving. Look forward to our next battle ^^

Battle Replay

Update 2:

Ultrxviolence challenges Ingo for the Permafrost Badge

Ingo wins the battle!

Comments: Good game, that was a fun battle.

Battle Replay

Gym Record: 5-1

Last edited:

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    My Friend List is full again. Gotta figure out some more folks to delete before taking challengers today. Added two people to check their Safaris for them.

TGM, I'm still waiting for your rematch - you are not deleted.

Ultraviolence, I never heard back from you.

Lobrix

A little Frekush
    Years
    Who's up for a challenge for the MOSS BADGE on the 3ds division tonight or tomorrow?! Send me a PM! Or just throw a post of when you'll be available and I'll try and catch you on

Lobrix

A little Frekush
    Years
    Congrats to TGM for earning the Moss Badge in a Double Battle.

His psychic moves were to cool for my grass B)

8LNG-WWWW-WWW9-D2F7

Ingosmex

Prism League Associate
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2015
    Accepting Challenges for Permafrost badge via showdown. Pm me or visitor message me for a battle !

Polar Spectrum

Years
    Almost home yall, on my mobile now

Yaaaaay. I'm ready as soon as you're online.

Also; forrrr anyone who's challenging me for the Contrast symbol, here's a list of all the fighting and Flying types I have trained, which you can expect to see. I'm not gonna keep just one consistent team, but I think it's fair I list these all so nobody thinks I'm counter-picking.

Ingosmex

Prism League Associate
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2015
    Update 7:

JustTheFx Re-challenges Ingo for the Permafrost Badge

JustTheFx wins the battle!

Comments: Your breloom really dented my team this time round, great game and well deserved win.

I now award you, the Permafrost badge!

Battle Replay

Gym Record: 5-2

Back