• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge the Prism League!

Years
  • PokeCommunity username: User 101
    Division being challenged: Showdown Division
    3DS FC/battle server alt(s): User 101
    Team to be used (just the species is fine): Ferrothorn, Heatran, Gardevoir, Garchomp, Thundurus, Mamoswine

Just thought I'd see what all the hullabaloo is about.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    uh im not rly up to date rn. so if anyone challenging the showdown division has reached elite, pls let me know so i can arrange a battle with you.

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Hi I'd like to challenge the Showdown league but i'm a little confused do i have to defeat all the gym leaders and elite 4 then the champion? also does my team have to be mono-typed? I'll update my post with my team later if so!

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Hi I'd like to challenge the Showdown league but i'm a little confused do i have to defeat all the gym leaders and elite 4 then the champion? also does my team have to be mono-typed? I'll update my post with my team later if so!
    You have to defeat all the Gym Leaders, then all the Elite 4 members, and then the Champion. Kinda like how it goes in the games. And your team does not have to be mono-typed. You're free to use whatever Pokemon you like (just remember you have to stick with the same species for the whole challenge), so long as they aren't banned per Smogon's OU rules.

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    PokeCommunity username: Flushay
    Division being challenged: Showdown
    3DS FC/battle server alt(s): Swagzils
    Team to be used (just the species is fine): Arcanine, Gyarados, Klefki, Scizor, Garchomp, Tyranitar.

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
    Years
  • ^Confirming the above post:

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/pokecommunity-ou-107203

Btw, I need a sub for Oblivion Wing's Gym, so if someone would like to fill in for that....

I can do that too if you're still looking. If not my dark ghosts will remain in the Hot Topic store down the road being as edgy as possible.

PokeCommunity username: Flushay
    Division being challenged: Showdown
    3DS FC/battle server alt(s): Swagzils
    Team to be used (just the species is fine): Arcanine, Gyarados, Klefki, Scizor, Garchomp, Tyranitar.

Swagzils and that team fit together :P good luck to you though - poke leaders with PM's / VM's to get those badge matches in mate.

Also if a 3DS leader could subbbb... who was it. Oh yeah, hah my own position again xD that'd be cool. If not I think I might just start over with another team, because this one's kinda lost steam for me.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I had Krystia sub for Oblivion Wing's Gym for me, and I won:

GPUG-WWWW-WWWA-W5KG

So there's my second 3DS league badge =)

Oblivion Wing

IGN: Havel 3DS Friend Code: 5215-3694-9757
    Years
  • Hey guys, i deeply apologize for not being active... for the past month, no, I have not forgotten you guys. Seems like I'm still part of the league thankfully! I've been swamped with school, work, and wife with the new house and whole ordeal. But I can try to be here regularly for the league. I know that if there were to be an inconvenience I have to advice, but even for the last month I haven't had time to even breathe xD

Please, if there was any inconvenience that I need to be aware of, please send me a PM, or VM asap. Thanks!

AdamEternal

Vanished, poof, gone!
    Years
  • Hey guys, i deeply apologize for not being active... for the past month, no, I have not forgotten you guys. Seems like I'm still part of the league thankfully! I've been swamped with school, work, and wife with the new house and whole ordeal. But I can try to be here regularly for the league. I know that if there were to be an inconvenience I have to advice, but even for the last month I haven't had time to even breathe xD

Please, if there was any inconvenience that I need to be aware of, please send me a PM, or VM asap. Thanks!
    No sweat, with school in session, our activity has gone to ****.

#DickBats

Oliver Queen
    Years
  • PokeCommunity username: ChrisJavier
    3DS FC/battle server alt(s): ChrisJavier
    Team to be Used: Manectric, Gengar, Swampert, Machamp, Gothitelle, Garchomp

I'll be on 3ds division too after i'm done with breeding/training.

Challenge the Prism League!

Last edited:

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
    Years
  • PokeCommunity username: ChrisJavier
    3DS FC/battle server alt(s): ChrisJavier
    Team to be Used: Manectric, Gengar, Swampert, Machamp, Gothitelle, Garchomp

I'll be on 3ds division too after i'm done with breeding/training.

Oo I am so ready. Please make it to the Elite 4 in the 3DS division. <3 I'll go poke leaders when you start to try and help keep you from facing 6 subs lol

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Btw, I'm gonna need someone to sub for Cobra's gym for me, so yeah....

Back