• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge the Prism League!

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I would like to challenge Ingosmex for the Permafrost Badge
    I think it might be best to VM or PM Ingo your challenge. Some of the league members don't check this thread that often, and they're more likely to notice a VM/PM anyway. If he doesn't respond in about a week, you can request that someone substitute for him for your challenge in this thread.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    I haven't heard from anyone, but I've been having more delays. Didn't get to acquire my computer on the Friday after my post above, finally got it November 2, but was attending a tournament the entire week. Last week was just a mess, but I've been slowly installing stuff on it again. I'm now having issues with Microsoft Office installation that I won't detail here.

My current plan is to spend tomorrow configuring my Firefox session, trying to bring back my Oct. 2 session (which is where I froze on the old HD). If that is successful, the only thing that will remain is getting Office of some form installed (I'm hoping to find my 2003 key). Once that's done, I transfer fully and permanently back to that laptop and I will be reacquainting myself with activity here and elsewhere.

I expect to be getting OR/AS; I've also been routinely distracted by Smash Bros. 3DS and Fantasy Life, so haven't put my new addition on my team yet or finished my Safari Dex, but I will see if I can quickly do some work on that before the new game is out! The thing that will be most interesting is how to handle Friendship, and I might have to breed a couple of new specimens once I reach the daycare in OR/AS so I can use Mega Stones (maybe I'll trade the Eggs over instead); I hope the breeding mechanics are still in place for the Destiny Knot and Everstone so I can match the IVs and everything when recreating my team! I know I will be finishing the game before importing my team, so for now I'll do any challenges in X.

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2015
    PokeCommunity username: KingArtorigus
    Division being challenged:
    3DS FC/battle server alt(s): Tyson/Rey Mysteria
    Team to be used (just the species is fine):
    Bisharp
    Charizard
    Crawdaunt
    Vaporeon
    Hawlucha
    Gliscor

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    PokeCommunity username: KingArtorigus
    Division being challenged:
    3DS FC/battle server alt(s): Tyson/Rey Mysteria
    Team to be used (just the species is fine):
    Bisharp
    Charizard
    Crawdaunt
    Vaporeon
    Hawlucha
    Gliscor
    I just wanna make sure, which division are you challenging?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Sorry! It's the 3DS Division.

Is anyone available right now?
    Ah, thanks for telling me.

I'm not sure who's available atm; it's probably best to PM and/or VM the Gym Leader(s) you wanna battle first.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Ladies and gentlemen, I am officially back in business! I am on my laptop and I am still trying to figure out how to get my history back (makes Internet searching a lot easier), but dealing for the time being otherwise.

I am going to launch back into doing stuff here this weekend. For now, I'm going to spend time organizing things and restoring files to this computer, most notably all of my music.

Reactions: Nah

The Prism League

Prismatic Beams Aligning
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2015
    This has been added to the OP but is being posted here to make sure everyone sees it:

Regarding ORAS Mega Stones
    Game Freak announced back in October that they will not be providing a patch for X&Y for the new Mega Evolutions and forms introduced in Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire:
    https://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/No_new_Mega_Evolution_patch_for_X_or_Y_players

Due to this compatibility issue between ORAS and X/Y and the fact that not everyone is going to have both X/Y and ORAS, we are allowing people challenging the 3DS division to have one substitute Pokemon IF they are using Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire for their challenge and using one of the new Mega Evolutions and/or Cosplay Pikachu. The substitute Pokemon can only be used in place of the new Mega Evolution that was on your team and only during battles with a Gym Leader or Elite 4 member that does not have ORAS.

People challenging the Showdown division are free to use any of the Mega Evolutions except for the ones currently on the ban list.

If anyone has questions about this, please contact Adam Eternal, Polar Spectrum, or Zekrom.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    This has been added to the OP but is being posted here to make sure everyone sees it:

If anyone has questions about this, please contact Adam Eternal, Polar Spectrum, or Zekrom.
    Yay, time to start burning through OR (see what I did there?) and get that done so I can fight proper teams. Still haven't started it, but been busy breeding Eggs to trade over as my trio of starters.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Psylocke challenged Megaseeker's Gym!

I subbed in for that gym:

HNPW-WWWW-WWWH-8CH5

But he lost.....

Btw still need a sub for Cobra's gym lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
  • I hope it's okay to register still.

PokeCommunity username: Xairmo
    Division being challenged: 3DS
    3DS FC/battle server alt(s): 0018-2353-6283
    Team to be used (just the species is fine): Scizor, Conkeldurr, Togekiss, Rotom-W, Heatran, and Greninja

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
  • I'm not sure if any of the 3DS Division leaders are active, but I'd like to challenge one of them :D

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I'm not sure if any of the 3DS Division leaders are active, but I'd like to challenge one of them :D
    Try PMing and/or VMing them. That might get you results faster.

Back