• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge the Prism League!

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    That Manectric and Volt Switch was annoying as heck. Be warned about that, folks.

Also got the shock of my career with a Volt Switch from Heat Rotom. Azumarill had just gone in and got an early exit without even using its Berry. Threw me off the rest of the battle. 5-0 loss.

Charcoal Embers has won the Solitary Badge! (again)

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    'ight, so, I lost to Charcoal again:

WMKW-WWWW-WW28-5AJ9

BUT AT LEAST IT WAS ONLY 2-0 THIS TIME AND NOT 6-0

Charcoal Embers has earned the Moss Badge

Years
  • After days of trying to find me and have a challenge, Scraggy have one the Flashlight Symbol! I mistakenly use ice punch on his heatran thinking that he will switch to his garchump :C. I just loved how Volbeat almost wipe 2 of his pokemons :P Video might be post by scraggy or later by me good game

The Prism League

Prismatic Beams Aligning
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2015
    Blueboi22 in the 3DS Division is stepping down from his position in the league after a lengthy career as a Gym Leader - to be replaced by Charcoal Embers, who will take his place and operate a Ghost / Normal type gym.

A fond farewell to Blueboi22 and a warm welcome to Charcoal Embers! The OP has been updated to reflect this change of lineup. All challenges in progress can continue to be completed with Blueboi's badge, but all future challenges will require Charcoal Embers' in order to progress to the elite 4.

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
    Years
  • Managed to barely win against Krystia and finally earn the Flashlight symbol. You're next, Polar.
    Here is the vid: 7U4G-WWWW-WW28-BR2Q

Ay bring it breh.

Even if I may not be ever-present as I once was here over this summer, you know I'm always good for a battle. You have me on skype now too; sooooo get at mate hahah.

Congrats though; am I the last elite you need to take down? That OP's undergoing some maintenance right now.

ScraggyTrainer

Whimsy!
    Years
  • Ay bring it breh.

Even if I may not be ever-present as I once was here over this summer, you know I'm always good for a battle. You have me on skype now too; sooooo get at mate hahah.

Congrats though; am I the last elite you need to take down? That OP's undergoing some maintenance right now.

Yeah just you now. I'll try and catch you tonight

rob_thijs

Trick Room Master
    Years
  • As I just replied in the Prism Cup thread, I will be absent for a few day every now and than. Exams and other crap are soon over :) 1 month till I finally have my master degree in Science.
    So hope you understand if you really really really need me you can send me a message on whatsapp, (cause I'm not looking at skype much).
    Number can be found in the spoiler.

Spoiler:

skyburial

Orca Hype
    Years
  • Won Charcoal Embers' badge from him tonight (I haven't learned it's name yet maybe it's the Poltergeist Badge or something).

Great match, I'm way out of form on singles. Here's the vid:

FCPW-WWWW-WW2A-P7RY

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    The recovery war. The one thing that most trainers fear, as it serves as a ticking clock. Lose the ability to recover and the battle is inherently lost.

The epic warrior SkyBurial entered the Solitary Gym and demanded of its valued Leader a real challenge. The Dark and Fairy master, Cyclone, stood at the ready with his trusty Tyranitar by his side. He had heard many things about SkyBurial, and knew that he was one of the very best, being one of the league's E4 members out on a quest to prove himself.

Cyclone attempted to predict his opposition's starting Pokémon and guessed correctly, sending out Azumarill to the foe's Charizard. SkyBurial used the chance to power up his Gastrodon, quickly swapping it in to take an Aqua Jet on its Storm Drain. Cyclone was agape, but just for a moment, knowing he had nothing to deal with this foe and that he couldn't power it up further. He brought in his staller, the trusty Mandibuzz. The recovery war was waged, and both competitors eventually grew tired of it and swapped in their Tyranitars. Cyclone got the upper hand when Gengar was substituted on the other side, taking Cyclone's Tyranitar's Iron Head, though Tyranitar was itself critically weakened by a Focus Blast and could not continue after taking out Gengar.

Houndoom fell next on a misguess of strategy, and Cyclone's battle plan began to unravel from there. When the opponent brought out his Gastrodon once more, at a point where Azumarill was back in the lead, there was nothing he could do. He attempted to put Slurpuff in, but the evil Stealth Rock and a strong attack left it unable to set up. After it fell, Cyclone knew the battle was lost. SkyBurial showed his type mastery by ensuring his remaining warriors never had to face a super-effective blow, and Cyclone's early loss of Tyranitar proved his downfall as each of his remaining warriors fell, one by one.

Downcast, Cyclone looked up and smiled at his opponent, who had raised his fist in the air before stooping to pet his Excadrill and feed it a Sitrus Berry as a thank-you reward. He stepped forward and handed him the Solitary Badge, proving his victory. He knew he had to think of a way to deal with that slithery snail in the future, as this was not his first encounter with one. Next time, he knew the war had to have a different endgame.

skyburial

Orca Hype
    Years
  • That was the first battle in my challenge where I did not use my mega. I thought about taking a Sun-dampened Aqua Jet, but I had better strategies in my back pocket.

88ZW-WWWW-WW2B-SHDU

Back