• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenger Approaching 2!

Kibbeh

The Star Warrior
Years
  • I'm pretty sure I introduced myself here a long time ago, but then I didn't really do anything. I'm not exactly the same as I was back then, of course, so I figured I should probably introduce myself again.

Heya! I'm your locally grown Kibbeh, here to hopefully stay! Personality-wise, I'm usually pretty chill and level-headed, but if needed, I can be quite stubborn. Unless we're in a heated argument, I tend to not lose my cool. I like various Nintendo franchises, including Pokemon (duh), Kirby, and Animal Crossing. As for shows, I currently really like Steven Universe and Gravity Falls. My main hobby is art, and though I've got a long way to go, I'm getting better. I may or may not post an art thread sometime soon, but who knows.

I hope to be seeing you all around. If you wanna ask me a question, feel free to do so here!

Years
  • I love SU a lot too. <3 Heard Gravity Falls was good as well but my friend started it and she said the first few eps were good but afterwards it gets a little weird. Dunno, gonna have to pick it up and make my own judgments sometime.

Welcome back Kibbeh!! Great having you around again. What Animal Crossing games have you played? Only ever had Wild World and New Leaf personally but both were massively addicting and I'm excited for the next game in the series.

If you need help you can always ask the staff, do stick around this time yas? =)

Kibbeh

The Star Warrior
    Years
  • I love SU a lot too. <3 Heard Gravity Falls was good as well but my friend started it and she said the first few eps were good but afterwards it gets a little weird. Dunno, gonna have to pick it up and make my own judgments sometime.

Welcome back Kibbeh!! Great having you around again. What Animal Crossing games have you played? Only ever had Wild World and New Leaf personally but both were massively addicting and I'm excited for the next game in the series.

If you need help you can always ask the staff, do stick around this time yas? =)

I can see why they might think that. The mysteries of Gravity Falls begin slowly developing throughout the show, and it's really focused on later, so they might not have liked the style shift. If you like a good mystery, as well as some hilarious episodic episodes mixed in, then you'll probably really like the show.

Also, coincidentally, those are the same ones I played! I only really got into the games when I got New Leaf, but I played a little bit of WW.

Back