• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenger Approaching!

Kibbeh

The Star Warrior
Years
  • As tradition goes, I have once again named my introduction thread "Challenger Approaching." I have no idea where that started, though. ANYWAYYYYYY!

I'm Kibbeh, a derpy little person who likes to lurk around on forums. But that's not all! I love drawing (and want to get into animation if I can manage to get the tools for it) and, of course, playing video games. I watch some anime, in case you were maybe wondering. ;P
    I tend to be a really goofy person who loves to make people laugh. I love talking to people! Online, at least, but that's for another time. Maybe it isn't. I dunno. If you have any questions about me, feel free to ask! I'll hopefully see you around the forums!

(Also Hydralicious was the one who actually got me to go here. I have heard of this site before, though.)

Years
  • Welcome Kibbeh!
    You sound like fun person. Life is serious enough as it is, so making people laugh is always a good thing to do.
    I tend to find online conversations easier as well. I guess it's the anonymity.
    What kind of anime do you watch? Do you have any favorites?
    Feel free to drop me a message if you like... or a challenge to a battle, if I look at your thread title. ;)

Years
  • Welcome, Kibbeh! Awesome having you here. I feel like I should recognize you as well.. aaaaah.

Didn't know you were an artist, that's pretty neat. I actually just got back into drawing after being uninspired for probably a year or more now. D: But it feels great dabbling in it again, almost forgot how much I enjoyed it. Did you draw your avatar?

Kibbeh

The Star Warrior
    Years
  • Welcome Kibbeh!
    You sound like fun person. Life is serious enough as it is, so making people laugh is always a good thing to do.
    I tend to find online conversations easier as well. I guess it's the anonymity.
    What kind of anime do you watch? Do you have any favorites?
    Feel free to drop me a message if you like... or a challenge to a battle, if I look at your thread title. ;)
    Oh, forgot to mention this, but I love puns. Prepare for facepalming. Lots of facepalming.
    I just kinda watch whatever anime I feel like. I do remember liking SAO, though apparently it's some sort of anime taboo to like it. I dunno, I just casually watch anime so I don't care if I'm called a 'weeaboo' or something.
    I'm actually kinda okayish in smash. I tried to play competitively, but eventually gave up because it was too hard and I wasn't really feeling it. Yep, Shulk pun. ...I'm so sorry. Anyway, thanks for the warm welcome!

Welcome, Kibbeh! Awesome having you here. I feel like I should recognize you as well.. aaaaah.

Didn't know you were an artist, that's pretty neat. I actually just got back into drawing after being uninspired for probably a year or more now. D: But it feels great dabbling in it again, almost forgot how much I enjoyed it. Did you draw your avatar?
    Yeah, I'm from another site that you're on that I probably shouldn't say due to advertising reasons :P
    That's good to hear! Drawing is awesome! Also, yes, I did draw my avatar. I had another one but I don't have it resized so I can use it quite yet. I'm lazy. xD
    Anyway, it's nice to see you here! I hope I'll see you around, Sheep!

Years
  • Oh, forgot to mention this, but I love puns. Prepare for facepalming. Lots of facepalming.
    I just kinda watch whatever anime I feel like. I do remember liking SAO, though apparently it's some sort of anime taboo to like it. I dunno, I just casually watch anime so I don't care if I'm called a 'weeaboo' or something.
    I'm actually kinda okayish in smash. I tried to play competitively, but eventually gave up because it was too hard and I wasn't really feeling it. Yep, Shulk pun. ...I'm so sorry. Anyway, thanks for the warm welcome!
    I'm more of a casual viewer myself and I don't really get why people love to hate on others' opinions. I quite enjoyed SAO actually. I saw the flaws and I could write a whole rant about what makes it a bad show, but I enjoyed watching the first part. If that makes sense...
    Never played smash. I watched some kind of fan tournament on youtube, but that was ages ago. But I have Xenoblade Chronicles, so I get the reference. xD Truth be told, I love (bad) puns. And well, doesn't the Pokémon world live on puns? At least for the names.

Back