• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Champion Spriters inc. Request thread

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2006
    Can I have :Mudkip, Salamence,Tyranitar,Lugia,Ho-oh,Flygon,Charmender,Charizard,
    Metagross,Groundon,Rayquaza,Kyogre.All chao please.

Animations:

1.-Can you make a charmander using flamethrower?then evolve to charmander using flamethrower?then evolve to charizard using flamethrower?
    2.-Can you make a mudkip using ice beam?then to evolve to marshtomp and use hydro pump?then evolve to swampert using earthquake?

If you can make those, I will be VERY happy.:)

THANKS

TheOnly

The Random Repper....
    Years
    Im sorry for double posting but will anyone please make a draco malfoy sprite instead of ginny please thanks.

shadow909

I'm the dragon master
    Years
    no double posting...... just copy your snd psot and edit your first post then paste your words that were on the second post....

hmmm i wish i have a trainer card. well keep up the good work guys.

simmykrantz

Pokemon Destruction
    Years
    do you make pre-evos? in that case i want If you can pre-evo of all deoxys forms (speed,defense,attack,normal)
    and i want
    koffing pre-evo,latios&latios pre-evo's and eevee pre-evo..lugia and ho-oh pre-evo's,miltank and electrike and jiriachi pre-evos

do the ones that you well..have time for

simmykrantz

Pokemon Destruction
    Years
    who gave me bad rep for my "pre-evo" post!? you did'nt even leave a comment!!
    edit: you did it again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

mr kecleon

)*(Non existant dafodil)l*(
    Years
    Hey, matlee, ~dragon-master~ already told you not to revive threads, and this is exactly the same thing you asked for in the other thread. This should be closed.

Back