• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Champions vs Champions

Who is the best Champion

• Gary

Votes: 10 20.4%
  • Lance

Votes: 13 26.5%
  • Steven

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • Wallace

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cynthia

Votes: 20 40.8%

• Total voters

murkage

Fairy Key Chain Sweeper
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2021
    Ok who is the best champion?
    here are the guidelines:
    they are all level 100
    fully evolved
    RIVAL CHAMPION "GARY"
    LANCE SECOND BATTLE IN HEARTGOLD/SOULSILVER
    STEVEN
    WALLACE
    CYNTHIA SECOND BATTLE IN PLATINUM

i think that Cynthia or Wallace and Lance would be the top. personally i think Lance would come out in the end considering all his pokemon are just pure strength and no other champions can match it. Wallace has a real disadvantage considering he is limited to water. and cynthia could win if she gets lucky with garchomp and togetic
    what do you think?

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    Cynthia. She has a variety of Pokemon who know a variety of moves that target their opponent's weaknesses (well, not really).

Years
    Gary or Lance imo.
    Although, to me Lance is a bit of a goodie-goodie, so I never really liked him much anyway.
    The style and arrogance that Gary has appeals to me much more.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    xD who chose Gary?

Cynthia's amazingly strong, all the other champions were easy!

murkage

Fairy Key Chain Sweeper
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2021
    Cynthia was so easy for me i only lost about 2 pokes id DP and Platinum. i always had trouble with lance and wallace. wallace has ludicolo and he has taken my whole team down before

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
    I vote Cynthia. The rest of the champions are male, so she can use Attract and K.O. their teams while they're distracted. :D

murkage

Fairy Key Chain Sweeper
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2021
    haha she also emo so they are like ahh emo! dgo dragonnite! Hyper Beam *aims for Cynthia

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    inb4 "GenI rival is named Blue, not Gary!!"

I love Steven simply because his team is themed without being monotype. I know Lance is the same way, but I love Sandstorm more than dragons, so there. >:[

Years
    I've played against all of the champions (with the exception of Wallace, although I did battle him as gym leader), and from my experience I would say Cynthia was probably the hardest to beat. In a battle between the champions themselves, I'd have no clue who would win, but probably not Lance. I found him the easiest to beat because of type weaknesses.

Years
    Ok, the question is... Who is the best champion?

Red, enought said. He is better than Lance and Gary and maybe, he would beat the others. Maybe you dont fight with him on the pokemon league but he is still the champion.

©ereal Killer

Illusions or Real Illusions ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2011
    Cynthia hands down. Things get ugly when Garchomp comes out.

Also she is a chick, a hot chick

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    Gary, he's the only one I can never beat on the first try. I have beaten Red, with Lv. 42-50 pokemon in one try, I have beaten Cynthia with Lv. 50 pokemon, but I can't ever beat Gary the first try with Lv. 60s. I honestly don't know why. Maybe it's because I'm used to 4th gen rules. Iunno. But I always find Gary to be the hardest. Maybe when I was used to 3rd gen rules, I would say Cynthia, but I'm not.

Back