• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

change is not funnnnn

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    I used to be really opposed to change, but there are so few things in my life that are the same as they were 12 months ago and I love that feeling. So I would say that I'm no longer resistant to change, and I actually can't wait for more to come! :D

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2014
    I really don't like change, it just makes me feel uncomfortable but I get that its life so I gotta move on.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I think it really depends on each individual change, as my reaction can really differ depending on how my life is beforehand and how I expect the change to affect it. Things like leaving uni and starting work were ones that I felt really positive about; leaving school and most of my friends was one that I was more apprehensive about. Each change registers individually, so I don't really have a coherent outlook on change. Everything is different!

Sandshrew4

Also known as Sandwich
    Years
    Change is the purugly in my life. I. Hate. It. Moving away, growing up, high school, parents divorce, cheating family member, oh, did I mention nostalgia is my friend? So yah, I hate change.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    More times than most, I embrace change. As a person who holds past times as a sort of personal trasure, I also try to change and evolve and adapt to new things quite frequently. It's a necessity. It keeps life from becoming too stale.

I'm the type of guy who will from time to time take everything out of my room and redo it all over again. I'll get bored and rearrange the entire living room or I'll go about cleaning the kitchen and just start moving things, because I think keeping it there forever is boring.

There are a lot of changes I see in the future that have me excited too, and I look forward to taking them on when the time comes. There are times in life when things change that I'm more hesitant to accept, but I learn to adapt to it and keep life interesting and moving. So yeah, I like change. Change is funnnnn.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    I dont really like big changes, its hard for me to adjust and keep up. I like familiar things.

Munchlax11

Munch?
    Years
    • Age 26
    • USA
    • Seen Feb 15, 2014
    I hate changes. I hate major changes. Although some changes are good, as long as they're minor. I hate changes such as location or school or something like that.

Crux

Evermore
    Years
    I not only accept change, but embrace it.
    You can't always be doing the same thing, or else life will become boring.
    You kinda gotta change, whether it's something small like what toothpaste you use, or huge like your entire perspective. No, change is good.

Back