• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Change your username often now?

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Have to wait about forty more days 'till I could get a new name. I'm so impatient, though. ): Should probably just donate and become a tier-four supporter, haha.

Ultraviolence

alt account for Eros
    Years
    • Age 28
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 3, 2019
    Honestly don't think I'll be changing when I can. I'm just grateful to be rid of my old 2009 usernames which were god awful.

Years
    I'm definitely changing my name at the end of the month, and I'll be swapping with my Terabyte account. The name literally fits me in just about any way possible xD

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I really like my username, though I may consider changing it. The one thing I dislike about my it is its connection to Zelda (?) I think.. Whatever the connection is, it was completely unintentional. The one thing that's kept me from changing it is lack of time to consider what I may/may not change it too.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I'm like Ashley. I'm impatient when it comes to getting a new name change again. I'm already bored with this name. xD I already have a new name in mind that I don't have plans on changing it after three more months, so hopefully I'll stick to it longer. :P

Plus, I'm getting my Leaf Storm account merged with this one as well. No, I'm still not letting go of the name.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    I'm actually going to keep Dakota. I was, at one point, thinking about switching to Mercí, but, well, I thought about it, and decided not to. Granted, the reason I chose Dakota no longer applies to my life directly, anymore. But 'Dakota' represents a time of my life where I was my happiest. Add the fact that the name Dakota itself accurately symbolizes that time, and, well, I kind of don't want to let that go.

Maybe it's naïve of me to hold on to past feelings. But you live and learn.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I love being Strawberry! It earned me username of the year, after all! n_n; But I'm probably going back to Alexial. That's the name I associate with the most, and it's the name I even know myself (in the Pokemon world) as. That is, unless my spontaneity get the better of me again. And I do have some real gems hidden up my sleeve..

Like Nymphali~

Years
    I'm never changing names again, because this name is just perfect for me. I was happy that I finally managed to ditch my two-year-old "noob" name because it didn't really suit my nature as an Oshawott fangirl while this name does.

So yeah, I'm gonna always be Hikamaru until the day PC ends.

Years
    My original username when I first joined, novachief37, I thought that name sounded REALLY silly, and I was desperate to get it changed. So I changed it to this name that I thought sounded more pizzazzy, and wham-ish. I was thinking the attack and how cool it is, so I don't mind it for now.

But when my next chance for a name change comes around, there is another name I have in mind and do want to use that I think might be even cooler than this one.

Back