• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Changing peoples pokemon

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2008
    how do i change peoples pokemon in leafgreen with hacking i have advancemap and texting stuff and i can change what the people say but how do i change their pokemon?

Glitchfinder

Let's all get along, please?
    Years
    how do i change peoples pokemon in leafgreen with hacking i have advancemap and texting stuff and i can change what the people say but how do i change their pokemon?

First off, how could you miss the fact, with all the stickies and stuff floating around, that this board is NOT for hacking? That's the one above this one, I believe it's called EMULATION, with a ROM HACKING subboard. Oh, and you can't change someone's Pokemon in LG without hacking using a hex editor, and to do that you should check out a handy tutorial (by me) in the tutorials section in Emulation.

Back