• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Changing sprite help =[

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2015
    Hello all!

(yay post #1)

So I'm new to this and I need some help with sprite changing. For some reason...the pokemon's image doesn't change right. Here's what happens...

I followed this video's tutorial that i used FSF to get the free space offset. (i can't link it cause i only have 1 post...)

I wanted to change Spinda's Sprite to Honchkrow. But it always ends up looking like Spinda but with funky ugly coloring...

Any takes on how to help me? I'm doing this on Pokemon Emerald.

carmaniac

Where the pickle surprise at?
    Years
    Hello all!

(yay post #1)

So I'm new to this and I need some help with sprite changing. For some reason...the pokemon's image doesn't change right. Here's what happens...

I followed this video's tutorial that i used FSF to get the free space offset. (i can't link it cause i only have 1 post...)

I wanted to change Spinda's Sprite to Honchkrow. But it always ends up looking like Spinda but with funky ugly coloring...

Any takes on how to help me? I'm doing this on Pokemon Emerald.

Uh oh, you posted in the wrong section :P not many of us in this section know much about ROM-Hacking if you read the forum description.
    Head over to here: https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156

You'll get better luck with your question being answered there. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back