• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chao Garden (revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GAME G33K

G33KY Spriter
Years
  • Goatman 56 has given me permission to revive his old thread. This is going to be a little different though. Ill begin the story and once u have made your chao u can add onto the story. alrit ill start it off. here it is

The chao garden is a paradise for all chaos. Everyone is happy and living in peace and harmmony. When u come for the first time everyone greets u and becomes your friend. When civil wars start and chaos start leaving u want to do something and stop it. The elder of the garden needs help and chooses certain chaos to help stop the madness and help bring harmony back to the garden.

To make ur own chao just one of each and fill out the form

Race:
    Pokechao
    Humanchao
    Animalchao
    Robochao

Class:
    Mage
    Knight
    Samurai
    Archer
    Thief
    Summoner
    Bard
    Normal

Weapons:
    Staff
    Sword
    Bow & Arrow
    Dagger
    Lance/Spear
    Iron knucks
    Harp
    Any of these for normal

Heres the form
    Name:
    Race:
    Class:
    Weapon:
    Description:
    Personality
    ---------------
    Heres my chao:

Name: Lancen
    Race: Humanchao
    Class: Knight
    Weapon: Sword
    Description: (Haven't made it yet)
    Personality: Aggresive, brave, talkitive, happy, and hyper

HELP STOP THE EVIL!!!

Lu Fei 21

The Lost
    Years
  • Oooooo this sounds kool! Can I join?

Name: Tsao Chao
    Race: Humanchao
    Class: Samurai
    Weapons: Dual (Japanese-Hattori Hanzo) swords.
    Is it alright if I have two swords? If not then I will have just have one sword.
    Description: Green eyes, blue clothing, brown sandals, and black hair.
    Personality: Courageous, strong, independent (but he needs to trust and get along with others, it will take a while but eventually he will get there), and he is very quite.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 24, 2005
    Name: Shadownite
    Race: Pokechao
    Class:Normal
    Weapons:Staff
    Description: A small blue chao with a curved tip at top. Has two blue horns. Yellow eyes and purple wings.https://www.imageshack.us/
    Personality: Mysterious,Nice,Unpatient,EasilyExplodable(getting mad not really exploding)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back