• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Chaos Black (1337 march '05)

How many hacks?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2009
    Sounds more like he's almost ready for a release...
    Considering the progress reports he's made recently?
    Anyway... if he was going to put it on hold again I'm sure he'd put up a release so we can see what he got up to. Since he hasn't done that I'm going to assume (unless he actualy posts otherwise) they're still working on it.

I'd prefer them to take another year to get the release ready than to release something they weren't happy with anyway...
    Micro already does enough of that...

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2009
    The first Tase I found after receiving my pokeballs was a shiny one. Lmaoo xDD

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2009
    I've played this Hack through catch one of every pokémon (including different evolutions) available to me and leveling it to 100, as well as trading the starters so I could have them in every form as well, and I have never once seen a shiny. You lucky little F**!

Been months since we heard anything from you Enix-Zae, any progress on the game to report/hold ups you might want to broad cast?
    Just so we know your not dead?

Last edited by a moderator:

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
  • Sounds more like he's almost ready for a release...
    Considering the progress reports he's made recently?
    Anyway... if he was going to put it on hold again I'm sure he'd put up a release so we can see what he got up to. Since he hasn't done that I'm going to assume (unless he actualy posts otherwise) they're still working on it.

I'd prefer them to take another year to get the release ready than to release something they weren't happy with anyway...
    Micro already does enough of that...

Just because i get a chunk done, doesn't mean its almost release. I often do a fair chunk for a week then don't work on it again for months.

Anyway, i'm getting the urge to get back into it, and i seem to have almost got mew3 psyched up. Just need to work out who has the later version XD

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • Nice, nice, nice. Sounds good.

The ledges in one of those new screens look terrible - can't believe I didn't see that before. They're joined terribly. :\

Oh, more work?

Impossible!

Years
  • *floats down slowly in epic solace while glowing purple kenetic energy from the outer cortex of his mutant body*

Good news! I just uploaded a low quality trailer. To mark the begining of the Beta's progress!! I got a new computer so I'm hoping me and Enix can get some real work done this summer! MUAHAHAHAHAA!!!!11

*vanishes*

Years
  • oh my god Chaos black.. 1st time i played this was funny.. i got a shiny Cloud looking thing and count get past the 1st cave becasue water was in my way :@ nice to see it back hope i can get past that bit lol...

OMG we also had someone try and trade it in at work :O lol we took it.. for nothing :P

Last edited:
    Years
  • oh my god Chaos black.. 1st time i played this was funny.. i got a shiny Cloud looking thing and count get past the 1st cave becasue water was in my way :@ nice to see it back hope i can get past that bit lol...

OMG we also had someone try and trade it in at work :O lol we took it.. for nothing :P

Wow, lol. The Beta will be much better. The Alpha version was only a demo and that is the one that got released. It was never meant to go past the water. It just got out of hand and the fans made it too big lol.

Wow...You were Right when you said The trailers Quality is Extremely bad...What did you use to film it...

It was filmed full quality I just lowered it for the trailer. A lot of things are changed since that trailer, so I was going to wait for the next trailer to release high quality. It was just meant to show a little bit of awesome. lol.

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
  • Three letters i thought you might want to be informed about in regards to the progress of the hack.

RTC

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2009
    just posting to remind you that you still have anxious hopefuls awaiting any and all updates on cb

Pure Suicune

Hi there people are you happy
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2009
    I Support u this game looks cool hopefully ull actully get this done this time cause i used to think it was done along time ago i was dumb ^^

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
  • How many Pokemon have you made so far and who are the 4 Pokegods?

man, pokegods is a horribly outdated story that was removed a long time ago. New story is much more epic than battling gods!

and theres like 150 new pokemon in this game with most of them already done.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back