• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chaos Black gains Chinese illegal awareness

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssj

Kanto Legend
Years
  • Thats wrong people work hard on hacks and they just get taken and sold I wonder how many hacks are in the black market right now I heard it was on ebay a while back as well.

Last edited:

Spazzup

umm
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2008
    This is making me begin to have second thoughts about showcasing hacks (or at least public betas) on PC. x_x;

The fact that they're making profits from this is disgusting. I also hope that rijonAdventures isn't being sold. Hopefully they'll stop and focus on some other game but that's more than highly unlikely. ;|

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Oh No! Oh No! Selling our Time, Work, sweat and Money? Thats disgraceful, but i suppose we cant stop it... I pressume that Chaos Black isn't the ONLY one.

Mr Snrub

I bark therefore I am
    Years
  • Pokemon Chartreuse is also apparently being pirated and sold. People on the net are asking for help because of glitches/bugs.

If Solar White was sold, I'd get the cops on it.

Those ripping off our hard work!

I am sorry to say rijonAdventures would be exactly what they would be looking for :( It's a bloody magnificent game mate.

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
  • this is old news to me, being the creator of chaos black.

But the main problem for me is that everyone seems to think the alpha is the final version!

and they'll probably overlook the beta when i release that as a result

Chris-h11

Programmer
    Years
  • Mr Snrub said:
    Pokemon Chartreuse is also apparently being pirated and sold. People on the net are asking for help because of glitches/bugs.

Those ripping off our hard work!

I am sorry to say rijonAdventures would be exactly what they would be looking for :( It's a bloody magnificent game mate.
    If you're talking about the YouTube thing.
    I posted that to ask for help because I was making the hack nad i was trying to fix that glitch :P

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
    Years
  • Pokemon Brown was for sale in china for a while too. I found a website and it was for sale, but the websites gone now. (and no it wasnt another pokemon brown, it had screenshots from the game and everything).

Sorry to hear that too, but at least more people will enjoy your creation!

Last edited:

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
  • bah.

I wish they would XD

but no, because i didnt label the end of the alpha propperly, most people complain about it xD

oh and the link to mky hack at the top has a typo.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • Mr Snrub said:
    So sweetie, you'll get the cops to arrest the Chinese piraters for pirating your hack, despite the fact ROMs are illegal. IRONY! XD

Well, stearing away from the issue of legalty of ROM hacks...

I'll feel conflicted if Ice or IceBlue made it to my Asian people. (Okie, I'm Vietnamese, but close enough sweeties.) XD
    I'll feel glad that more sweeties are enjoying my game, and feel extremely angry when I found out some Chinese guy is making money off my work.

Well sorry sweetie for your work getting exploited for money, but atleast more people can enjoy it.

Linoone

MCFRY! you are terminated! o!o
    Years
  • I saw that "pokemon chaos black version" in several stores during my stay in china and more versions that featured things that were everything that is not pokemon, I had to LMAO when they wanted me to buy it, see how hacking doesnt bring any good stuf to people?XD

Spazzup

umm
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2008
    eBay said:
    Chaos Black gains Chinese illegal awareness

Nice boxart. <_<

Being sold for $57CAD. $57 for an alpha? :|

KiraYamato

Sumyungai
    Years
    • Age 36
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    Lmao, I find it amazing that it's in stores all over the world. And why they picked just one random hack like chaos black, that is only in the alpha stages, is beyond me. Chaos Black is a good hack, but there are alot more that are further along, and could have sold better lol.

I dunno, if I saw my hack in a store I'd be like OMG and bust out laughing.

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
  • Spazzup™ said:
    Nice boxart. <_<

Being sold for $57CAD. $57 for an alpha? :|

when i release the beta, im making sure i have a pic of my own box art with it.

JUST TO MAKE SURE IT DOESNT LOOK LIKE A SONIC RIPOFF

Ryudonizard

Mapper
    Years
  • In my oppinion thats just sad that they would actually sell a hack by some teenagers/kids just doing it for fun. Dispicable, lol (lol i hope i spelled dispicable right :P)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back