• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chaos Productions

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
Years
  • Dear Chaos, I heard some commotion about tiles, im not sure if i know of anygood "mid-age" tiles.
    But I think the closest I know, are Kyledoves older tiles
    ~Somewhere in the resource thread
    They are wooden, so maybe that will work.

Good luck!

Chaos190

Likes to Hack Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    Dear Chaos, I heard some commotion about tiles, im not sure if i know of anygood "mid-age" tiles.
    But I think the closest I know, are Kyledoves older tiles
    ~Somewhere in the resource thread
    They are wooden, so maybe that will work.

Good luck!
    Thanks dude ^^
    You are a great help. I will go look at it now. :P

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    Okay so I guess this is kinda like a house. I know it's terrible and isn't even done but perhaps it can serve as some sort of an example of what we need, of course it needs to be better than my captastical excuse for a house. By the way sorry for the eye injury you get from gazing upon this image.

Chaos190

Likes to Hack Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    Okay so I guess this is kinda like a house. I know it's terrible and isn't even done but perhaps it can serve as some sort of an example of what we need, of course it needs to be better than my captastical excuse for a house. By the way sorry for the eye injury you get from gazing upon this image.
    Lol
    I found kyleDove tiles that are very good. It has an Inn Building and Shop & All That. So we may not use scartch tiles... Sorry lol

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    No I didn't want you to use MY tiles. They freaking suck. I was just saying IF we needed scratch tiles but yeah I'll give those Kyledove tiles a look.

Chaos190

Likes to Hack Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    No I didn't want you to use MY tiles. They freaking suck. I was just saying IF we needed scratch tiles but yeah I'll give those Kyledove tiles a look.
    i know that :P
    KyleDove has some old style tiles. They give mid-evil feeling.

Will94

Trainer Card Maker
    Years
  • Still need some help? I can do mapping, and overworld spriting, even some trainers if I have to.
    Tell me what you want/ and what you're up to, and then I can get going on.... whatever!!

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    Actually we are kind of at a standstill for the time being. Not too much activity at the team group. I assume activity will resume around late November and early December. I'm pretty sure we are good on mappers for the time being. Not too sure on spriters but I think we have one or two depending on how many people actually rember theyare on the team. Although wether or not you get on the team isn't in power, it's all up to Chaos. I'm just giving you a current status report.

Chaos190

Likes to Hack Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    Still need some help? I can do mapping, and overworld spriting, even some trainers if I have to.
    Tell me what you want/ and what you're up to, and then I can get going on.... whatever!!
    I may consider u to be in if u can show some work :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2011
    I read up your earliers posts...................would something like this fit?

Last edited:
    Back