• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chaos Theory

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2023
    Okay, i'm sure everybody's heard of the butterfly effect. Small actions produce enormous results. This is to be a game where we try to predict the outcome of a certain action for example:

firstposter said:
    Someone throws an apple core out the window of his car.
    secondposter said:
    The apple core flies back and bounces into the engine lock of the car behind it, causing the engine to stop. This causes a major pileup involving three sports cars, two semi-trucks, and a van full of illegal immigrants from libya. the libyans then get angry and declare jihad on every country in the world and start a nuclear war that destroys all humanity.

George Foreman sneezes in front of a live audience.

As you can see, the second poster posts the effects of the previously posted action then posts a different action.

Phil decides not to put oney in the parking meter.

Let the hilarity begin.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Any games that aren't Pokémon related go in Other Trivia.

Moved.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    Okay, i'm sure everybody's heard of the butterfly effect. Small actions produce enormous results. This is to be a game where we try to predict the outcome of a certain action for example:

As you can see, the second poster posts the effects of the previously posted action then posts a different action.

Phil decides not to put oney in the parking meter.

Let the hilarity begin.
    He gets a parking fine that he does not pay, then a week later the meter maid and some strong guys come and take all his stuff, 2 weeks later the meter maids apartment gets on fire, burning the gifts he had for the starving children's in Africa, and a gift for his paranoid aunt,

at Christmas day when his aunt sees that she has no gifts she thinks that aliens have taken over the world and she shoots her brains out......

The janitor steals some food for his childrens from the rich family.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    The rich family become bankrupt from spending too much on food, while their business declines. Janitor loses his job and dies along with his family. The invention of Playstation 4 never comes to pass. Sony goes bust.

Batman's parents never died.

SamuraiMaster

and his son, Layne (Buizel).
    Years
    Batmans parents having survived to teach their song the way the world works have a second son! Bruce still becomes a superhero to the public, but the second son becomes a horrible person. Neglected by life, and eventually he becomes convinced and horribly disturbed that the world hates him. He kills his parents and batman in a big fight but isn't finished. He becomes one of the worlds most wanted and biggest extremist, getting hands on nuclear weaponry and other horrors of mankind. Later on he nukes NYC to send a warning not to mess around with him. Still at large.

Jimi Hendrix never played guitar.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    The rich family become bankrupt from spending too much on food, while their business declines. Janitor loses his job and dies along with his family. The invention of Playstation, along with it's successors never comes to pass. Sony goes bust.

Batman's parents never died.

Batman kills them during his teen years, and he blames the murder on Albert, who goes to jail and loses his job. Causing Micheal Jackson too never have his plastic surgery, making him just a normal non alian crazy guy.

Madonna does not devorce Guy:D.

Edit: Jimi Hendrix never played guitar.

Jimmy started playing the flute, and everybody starts wearing Tights and jumping around in a Forrest:D

SamuraiMaster

Years
    She moves away from him and marries in secret each member of the Backstreet boys. Guy finds out...horrible things happen involving an AK-47 and two hand gernades.

Neil Armstrong's first words during a live broadcast from the moon are as follows "HOLY LIVING F***!"

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2023
    Any games that aren't Pokémon related go in Other Trivia.

Moved.
    My apologies. Thank You.

Neil Armstrong's first words during a live broadcast from the moon are as follows "HOLY LIVING F***!"
    Every little kid learns to swear at an early age due to this. This causes a major breakdown in morals and makes way for the rise of the machines.

Clocks no longer run clockwise, but what we now know as counterclockwise. (of course what we call clockwise would be known as counterclockwise and well, I think you get the picture)

SamuraiMaster

Years
    everyone learns to read backwards, compasses point south, and classic ends ni literature are the complete opposite of what they are now.
    Example: VOldmort succeeds in killing every wizards and thus dominates the world

The Titanic never struck the iceberg

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    The Titanic goes off course and NOBODY survives. Due to that, the Titanic Movie (the recent one) isn't invented, thus I don't get to see that woman...umm... thus I don't ruin my childhood early enough and I become an epic failure in life and the Pokecommunity shuts down because of lacking 1 member.

Yeah...

I murdered Adolf Hitler.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Adolf Hitler was buried in a ceremony and everyone who is against him celebrates. The next week Adolf comes back to life as a zombie and terrorizes the world and torments various races.

A table tennis ball is dropped of the Eiffel Tower.

SamuraiMaster

Years
    I happen to walk under the eiffel tower, am hit on the head, shout "OW," and someone thinks I swore, fires a gun, missing me, and hitting a gas truck instead. The gas truck explodes in a fury, the flames set fire to a couple buildings. FIre Trucks are useless because as they arrive, the cops realize they forgot to remove spike strips and the fire trucks all crash. Paris goes up in smoke

Godzilla attacks London

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Godzilla attacking isn't a small event.
    munna turns himself into a monster to destroy Godzilla… only to discover they fall in love. The two go on a rampage destroying all living creatures. The age of the munna occurs.

ARGHHH!!!

The table tennis ball hits the judge in the eye.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    The judge gets angry and sentences you to 1000 consecutive life sentences, which causes the courts to order scientists to create a vaccine for eternal life which they give you so you can serve out your 99,000 year sentence in jail, which makes people riot and demand to get the vaccine then everyone gets the vaccine and they find out it's not an eternal life vaccine but a deadly virus that causes a slow and painful death causing all of the human race to die slow painful deaths.

You fart in class

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Turns out the fart mixed with a chemical in the science lab and kill everyone instantly. The gas cannot be contained and kills all humans.

I let the dog off it's chain.

Back