• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Character changes

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
    By this i mean what was the biggest character change from a game/manga to the anime. I personally found pike queen lucy to be a rather boring character she was very plain boring and to happy while in the game she was very fired up and liked things to be done fast. for example is in the games if she lose she rushed the play character away while in in the Anime she seemed kinda un phased at losing to ash.

So what do you think are they any characters that changed to much for you

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    roxanne, in the game she seemed okay didnt really have a personality but yeah. in the anime she was this nice know-it-all. and in the manga she was just plain annoying. and i found that very suprising.

Charmageddon

Charizard has evolved into ^
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2016
    Jasmine. She was pretty confident and extrovert in the anime, but shy and stuttering in the games. I prefer cute and shy Jasmine.

Shinji_

Paul addicted
    Years
    Wallace was alot more nice in the anime but in the game hes more of a "you cant beat me in a battle" kinda person.

Back