• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Character Color Wheel (Rainbow Edition)

Years
    • Seen today
    Alright! The game is simple. We will form a color wheel by commenting any fictional or non ficitional character or person's main color whether it will be in hair, eyes, clothes, etc. but more importantly, it should be the color of what is mostly seen (it is optional to put the character's origin to which where he/she/it is seen (example: Saitama of One-Punch Man)). The question: What will be the cycle of colors are? Instead of following the large color wheel, we will use the rainbow cycle:

1. Red
    2. Orange (can be Brown)
    3. Yellow (can be Gold)
    4. Green
    5. Blue (can be Cyan and Sky Blue)
    6. Indigo
    7. Violet (can be Magenta and Pink)

RULES:
    • Post a fictional character you want, but the color should be next to color what's stated on the previous post... the order is on the list above. Example: If someone commented a character with a certain color for example red (Anonymous1: Knuckles the Echidna), then the next poster should comment a character with a certain color next to it, since it was red, the next should be orange (Anonymous2: Emboar).
    • You may also put images within the post only relating to the character said.
    • Once the seventh color is posted (which is Violet), loop back to the first color (which is Red). Keep repeating the cycle all over again, this is no end game! Example: Anonymous1: Raven from Teen Titans; Anonymous2: Iron Man from Avengers
    • Let us not refrain from using the same character again. Example: Anonymous1: Hulk... Anonymous666: (the guy should not post Hulk again)
    • For color blind user, do not participate in this game... I REPEAT! DO NOT PLAY AND PARTICIPATE IN THIS GAME! I'm sure that you'll regret it, and it is not my fault why you're color blinded!
    Alright! Let this game begin!

Yona from Akatsuki no Yona

Character Color Wheel (Rainbow Edition)

Last edited:
    Back