• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Character Quotes

TY

"At least I have job" - Flak Trooper in Red Alert 2

I think he does not like his job as a Flak Trooper :o

Salamence62

you're gonna hear me rawr :3
    Years
  • "I'm-a-Wario! I'ma gonna win!" (Mario Kart 64)

"This is your fault. I'm going to kill you. And all the cake is gone. You don't even care, do you?" (Portal)

those are definitely my favorite! ^^

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • "Reluctance to forgive has long been a human failing. It is man's nature to sin, yet you answer sin with violence upon violence. Is that not itself a sin?" -King Mateus, Final Fantasy II

Years
  • All your base are belong to us...... Zero Wing

thank you mario but our princess is in another castle.......... Super Mario Bro.

This grass it feels like pants...... Kirby Epic Yarn

its Boshy time...... I wanna be the Boshy

And these are just some of my favorite ones.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    "Don't you recognize me? It's me, Mario!" This is from Assassin's Creed 2, and it's gotta be one of my all-time favorite video game quotes of all time. Just love how they referenced Super Mario here. xD; Another would be "we are our choices," from Deus Ex. Might be short, but if you ask me, it's very effective.

Years
  • Battlefield 4, Paracel Storm Map. There is a stele that has writing inscribed onto it. It says 「不怕神一样的对手,就怕猪一样的队友」

The quote roughly translates to "Fear not godlike enemies. Fear pig-like teammates"

Back