• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Characters that seem mysterious to you

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    After years of watching the show and playing the games, theres some a lot of information that we dont know about our heroes, villians, champions, elite 4, etc.

Soooo, what Character(s) seem mysterious to you, and what more would you like to know about them, or what questions would you ask if you ever met them?

Tracey (insert last name here) is very mysterious to me. He only had like 1 season of real show-time, and no background was given on him. I would like to know how long he has had his Marill. Also I find Cynthia on the shady side. She follows you everywhere (then again everybody does lol) and at the end of the game Rowan mentions that she also did the pokedex quest for him. My question is "what the heck are those things in your hair lady?"

This question is for all the champions: how old are you anyways? o.o

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    There's only 1 character in the anime that seems mysterious to me: Tobias (from the Sinnoh League). I can't help but wonder how he got Darkrai and Latios. I'm also wondering what his other Pokemon are.

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
    I agree with PLatinumDude, Tobias is mysterious in how he got those legendaries. We may see him in the B/W anime(though it's unlikely XD). Or he's just there to cause mystery in watchers of the anime.

Andrut

Collecting dust since 1898
    Years
    That old lady in Mahogany.
    Well,Pluto (No,i don't like the name Charon. >_<) was always a bit scary and mysterious for me. What's the point he existed in Platinum? Is the Old Chateau really his house? Why are there ghosts there,wandering the buliding? Why is there a Antidote in the thrash?
    Characters that seem mysterious to you

Last edited:

Kelp

<3
    Years
    I wanna know how that creepy gym stalker guy with the mustache follows you to every gym. And how he knows your name. o.O

His shady glasses just add to the mystery.

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2010
    Lance - In the manga he wanted to set all the Pokemon free like Team Plasma, but in the games, he just loves Dragon Pokemon... A lot... He has like, 2 Dragonites...

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    As mostly an anime guy, I only have two words: Ash's Dad

If Pokemon ends without Ash's dad ever being introduced, things won't be very pretty for any property withing a 5 mile radius of me. That's how bad I want to know about him.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    Game Wise - The one that comes off the top of my head is Wes from Pokemon Colosseum, so much about this past is shrouded in Mystery. I was thinking how did they get from Point A to Point B with him.

Anime Wise - Knowing who Ash dad is has always made me wonder. Tobias character is also quite Mysterious, from what I have seen he has very little interaction with Ash. Also wtf Darkrai and Latios...

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen today
    For me, that would be Ritchie (and Sparky). There are so many facts about this guy that intrigue me.

Agreed - I always liked Ritchie better than I ever did Ash. He seemed closer to Red than Ash ever did. He so should've got his own series. I them he appeared in Chronicles briefly, but I haven't watched any of them. :|

As far as the games go, it would have been Silver (pre-HGSS) because he had a mysterious past. But now that's been blown out into the open I'd have to say the Gym guy. Who the hell is he and how does he manage to be in 8 or 9 different places at exactly the same time?? :shocked:

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    I found in pokemon platinum when you go to jubalife city that looker was very wierd but as the story line goes on he becomes less wierd and a good friend :)

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Charon, Looker, and Wes. We really don't get a whole lot of background information on them and it they do seem like interesting characters.

I'd also like to know more about Miror B.

Haberdasher

suffers from nostalgia
    Years
    I'd like to know more about the Professors, particularly Professor Oak. Granted, we get a bit of his backstory in the movies, but I'd like to know more. Specifically, in the games, he enters the room for Champions only. Does that mean he was a Champion once? Or do Pokemon Professors just have special privileges such as that one?

SquirtleGirl

Pokémon: 10 years + Counting..
    Years
    hose weird Bug Catcher guys who talk like "Hm.......... I lost....." and so on. They've always seemed kinda mysterious to me o.O

Back