• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Characters that seem mysterious to you

Ayselipera

I can think of two mysterious characters.

Steven Stone is the first that comes to mind. You know he's rich and collects stones, but nothing else is ever explained. I always thought it was rather mysterious when he disappears towards the end of the game and leaves you a Beldum. I feel like I'm alone on this one. D:

Mr. Backlot is another character who always had me confused. Did he used to live in the Old Chateau or not? Is the ghost girl and man in the Old Chateau his deceased daughter and butler? I know it's implied that Charon used to live their, but I still think Mr. Backlot has something to do with it.

MEGAS

Bestow5000 from YouTube
    Years
  • Takuto. I always wonder how the heck did he get Darkrai and Latios and the other 4 Pokemons, what could it be? Rayquaza? lol

MetalSound

Gettin' SS and Black at March!
    Years
  • Some regional professors like Oak and Rowan, because, seriously? After beating the champion, the professors show up? How did they came all this way from (ex. Pallet Town to Indigo Plateau or Sandgem Town to Pokèmon League.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Tobias.

Plot spoiler alert!
    Spoiler:

cyan.

▲ 愛してる .
    Years
  • game wise: people you battle randomly in fields. they seem mysterious to me because it seems like for the whole game, they just stay there, they don't really move or anything. they just, stay there. o.o

as for the anime, i've always found domino mysterious.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
  • Game Wise: I found Wes from Pokemon Colosseum very mysterious as they do not really mention his past or future.

Anime Wise: I found Tobias mysterious as nobody knows where he got his Pokemon or how many more he has. I also find Ash's father mysterious as the only thing we know is that it took him 3 days to reach Viridian City.

iCoffee~♥

★ aka hoodiegirl ☆
    Years
  • The rest said Tobias/Takuto, but I actually agree with them. It's really mysterious on how the heck he got a Darkrai and a Latios, both are legendaries which are pretty rare.. I'd like to know what would be his background in the part of legendary pokemons, Can he talk/communicate to them? Can he locate them so easily? There's so many question behind his character. So probably, I'd like to know him better.

Back