• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

characters you have crush on or think are cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    I shall and always will Love BRENDAN! *his ruby eyes,White hair,his Mouth....*

innuendo

Polish Gym Challenger
    Years
    Koga because he is a ninja and he is so sweet. Giovanni because he is evil and clever. Sabrina because she is great and like psycho pokemons:) <<< I'm maniac of these Gym leaders < sweet > :)

Fiver

Resigned. March 2005 - May 2012
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    Well it would have to be Casey.
    characters you have crush on or think are cute

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    lets see... I would have to say Haruka-chan... I stopped liking Kasumi in Advanced Generation series...

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Richie tops "Satoshi". Richie is like the hottest ten yearold in the series.
    Oh yeah, did I mention I have a slight charm towards Adan/Juan. But it's only his sprite and his Sugimori art. It's horrible. I hate him and I love him at the same time.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    I was giving my opinion not trying to start a who is better war....

Richie is your opinion....he is just yuck to me

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 27, 2011
    Eeee.. I thought I was one of the few.. I love Ash, too! ^_____________________^ I don't know who else, but I thought Falkner was pretty cool, too ^^

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 27, 2011
    Heheh, yeah.. Though he doens't look like much in the anime, I'm trying to draw him in my style. xx; (Even though I suck at drawing. =D)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back