• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Characters you want in? (Smash Bros. Brawl)

What do you think of Sakurai's latest updates on SSBB?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    All I really want is for him to confirm Luigi as a character. Screw Peach or someone, it's LUIGI for god sakes.

As for bosses I guess the video released today kinda confirm's Rayquaza as a Subspace Emissionary boss.
    Instead of another playable character form sonic they should use the big fat tin man as a boss.

Waker of Chaos

Unlimited
    Years
    If Solid Snake and Sonic can get in, then other third-party properties have an equal right to as well.

Not true. Snake's first games are on Nintendo consoles. Sonic games are on Nintendo consoles now. These facts make them viable. Master Chief never had anything to do with Nintendo, so he'll never be in a Super Smash Bros. game.

Anyway, here's my picks, with Final Smashes/AT functions in ().

PLAYABLE
    Shadow the Hedgehog (transformation to Super Shadow, special attacks becoming Chaos Control, Chaos Blast, Chaos Spear, and reverting [though this would happen anyway after a certain period of time, most likely the same period they'd put on Super Sonic])
    Gallade (Psycho Cut)
    Link, Hero of Winds (Wind Waker for Ballad of Gales, creating a huge tornado to strike the opposition)
    Jaden Yuki (Fusion Summon "Elemental Hero Flame Wingman" and blast an enemy with a set 125% damage using his Flame Shoot attack)

ASSIST TROPHY
    Tetra (Light Arrows at random enemies)
    Midna (dark energy field while remaining still for targeting, then a series of magic spears for damage)
    Rouge (flies around stealing items)
    Miles "Tails" Prower (flies around attacking random enemies)

And that's about all I can think of at the moment.

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    I really think that Jigglypuiff should've been replaced with Togepi. It's a much more deserving character with a better possible moveset.

Also, I would've like Stafy to be playable, but nope. :(

And I'm hoping to god that an Animal Crossing player is in!

No!! :( I love Jigglypuff! It's easy to see! XD When I'm playing SSB I usually spend most of my time searching for my character on the screen XD

Years
    It would be great if Rockman was in the game. And a few more Sonic characters, too.
    The idea of Naruto chars isn't that bad, but I think SSBB should be a game where only other video game chars are part of the game... That's my opinion.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2008
    What Pokemon do you want playable In SSBB?

As you all know, Pikachu and Pokemon Trainer are Playable In SSBB. So, what other Pokemon would you like playable in the game?

Here's my thoughts:

1). Jigglypuff
    The reason why: Jigglypuff was awsome In SSBM. Trust me, If you use the B+down attack when you're near two other oponents, you'd know why.
    Final Smash: Hyper Voice

2). Mewtwo
    Seriously, Mewtwo's attacks felt so unbalanced In SSBM. So him coming back with a more accurate move set would totally rock! And also, Mewtwo should be wearing that awesome armor that he wore In that one episode of the Pokemon anime.
    Final Smash: Aura Sphere

3). Pokemon Trainer Version 2
    This would feature both Mudkip and Seaking. In the backround, would hear the Trainer saying, "So.... I heard u liek Mudkipz?" and, "HECK YEAH SEAKING!". The reason why the trainer would say "Yeah Seaking!" instead of that swear word is because the game might go up an M-rating if the trainer said that. Especially If the trainer acts like a broken record. >_>
    Final Smash: Seaking Explosion and Hydro Pump.

4). Porygon
    Ah, remember that classic Seizure episode? Well, since Porygon became so popular because of that situation, that he deserves to be playable in Brawl.

I've thought of his storyline:
    Many trainers In the world of Pokemon are blaming Porygon for a crime he did not commit. Porygon knows that Pikachu did it, so Porygon goes ona mission to defeat Pikachu and find evidence of that Pikachu was the one that crimited the crime.

Now, If you specifically want to know what the crime was, I'll tell. Pikachu was absorbing all the electricity In the power plant, wich caused many towns and citites In the world of Pokemon to run out of electricity.

Final Smash: Zap Cannon

5). Arceus

Now yo're probally thinking, "Ketsuban80, are you crazy?!?!?!". Yes, yes I am crazy. But who cares when Nintendo reveals this guy? Anybody else with internet access already knows this Pokemon! Why, It's the Pokemon that made all the other Pokemon! Arceus really deserves to be In Brawl.
    Now when Arceus uses his taunt(the type of taunt In the SSB games) he will change to a different type.

Final Smash: The element of the attack would depend on what type Arceus Is at the moment.

6). Missingno.
    Sure, there's no way that Missingno will be In Brawl, but this guy's one of the most popular Pokemon of all time! ANd besides, for his Trophy description, they could say he was a dangerous Pokemon that scientists had to destroy. So If they say what game he's in, they could say "Future Release". And you know what will happen? Missingno will become an Authentic Pokemon!

7). Now, here's a cool idea. Eevee Is the only Pokemon that has up two seven choices of evolution. So Eevee has a good chance of being playable in Brawl.

Final Smash: Multiple Evolution.

When Eevee gets hold of a Smash orb, a few objects will come up. The Eeveelution that Eevee will evolve into depends on the object:
    Water Stone: Vaporeon
    Thunder Stone: Jolteon
    Fire Stone: Flareon
    Sun: Espeon
    Moon: Umbreon
    Leaf: Lefeon
    Icicle: Glaceon

So, what do you think of my ideas? I know my ideas are crazy and dumb, so go ahead and say what you think. And the mod's/admin's can lock It if they want to.

Darkjagwar

lollerskates now available
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2014
    Blaziken would rock. period. people said to me before it would be a clone of Captain Falcon. no effing way. i have some ideas for attacks...but since i dont really know what the brawl controls are gonna be like i'm just saying them like if they were melee moves except final smash.

B - Flamethrower (like bowser)
    B+up - Sky Uppercut (like mario)
    B+down - Blaze Kick (aka falcon kick)
    B+side - Quick Attack (like Fox/Falco)
    Final Smash - OVERHEAT!!!

Infernape would also r00l
    B - Fire Spin (kinda like Zelda's B-move in melee only not relfecting)
    B+up - Flare Blitz (like Fox/Falco)
    B+down - Counter (like Marth)
    B+side - Fire Punch (like Captain Falcon's b+side)
    Final Smash - CLOSE COMBAT!!!

Sceptile = pwnage
    B - Solarbeam (like Samus's charge blast)
    B+up - Agility/Quick Attack (like Pikachu)
    B+down - Bullet Seed (press to fire a continuous stream of bullet seeds forward then hold B and u can aim. stops after a while obviously)
    B+side - Leaf Blade (like Captain Falcon's b+side)
    Final Smash - LEAFSTORM!!!

that would b so nice...

Years
    Mewtwo's attacks are unbalanced? I introduce you to ShadowClaw on youtube. :/

We already have 'Zard, no need for anymore overhyped fire starters.

I was just about to say Typhlosion too... :(

Wait a second Typhlosion isnt overhyped it is just the other three.

Yay!

Typhlosion pl0x.

Last edited:

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
    Years
    I would want someone that would actually be a good fighter.
    Those of you who said blaziken is a good choice for he is actually practical as a main fighter.
    My #1 pick would be jigglypuff though, eh is one of my mains in ssbm.

J-Rad

In ur comp h4xing ur interwebz
    Years
    I honestly don't care about pokeman in brawl...I'll just pwned people as Pit/metaknight... they're just awesome... I agree w/ Shirashi 100%

Darkjagwar

lollerskates now available
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2014
    actually, Gallade would pwn the crap out of everyone. maybe even one of the 1st gen trade evolutions. Machamp, Alakazam, Gengar, and Golem would b excellent

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Magikarp. Sweriously, how ironic would it be to see /THE/ weakest pokemon in existance kick some butt in SSBB? Not I would SO pay to see that :P Really, they should do that, with tackle and flail...and splash! epic win!

And as much as I love Chari, it is really overhyped.

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
    Years
    Magikarp. Sweriously, how ironic would it be to see /THE/ weakest pokemon in existance kick some butt in SSBB? Not I would SO pay to see that :P Really, they should do that, with tackle and flail...and splash! epic win!

CB Blissey could be an unlockable character.
    Pwnage.

It'd be cool if Pokemon Trainer could have alternate costumes as the trainers from G/S, R/S, and D/P (with matching starter pokemon)
    Kinda like Wario and his classic outfit.

The R/S costume could have Mudkip, Grovyle, and Blaziken. Everyone would be happy! :DDD
    But then again, the character(s) would be too versatile. (as if he wasn't already)

boo836

I'm back?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2009
    Manaphy would be awsome!

recovery: Waterfall; Quick, and can only go two directions.
    Special<>: Bubble beam
    Spc v: Water sport; Zone of water that slows things when walking into it, Minor damage to arial attackers and makes them fall limply.

Final smash:Heart swap; A ring of hearts appear, slowing enemies inside while manaphy transfers some of it's damage to the enemies. Then, three beams fire, hitting hard.

Zorin

Pixies Dance
    Years
    Meowth would be cool... but I'm almost sure they aren't going to add more playable pokemon to the game then they have released now..

shining-Celebi

♥Ashley♥
    Years
    Celebi :x (doubt it...xD)

I would like Lucario or Darkrai to be a playable character.(This might explain the rush to reveal Darkrai?)

Maybe even Jirachi or something.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back