• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Characters you want in? (Smash Bros. Brawl)

What do you think of Sakurai's latest updates on SSBB?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikachu2007

Free hugs for everyone!
    Years
    Guess what? We all knew Jigglypuff would be in the game, but LUCARIO as well!

I kinda seen it coming. He fits in the game better than Mewto.

At least we have proof now that both Lucario and Jigglypuff will be in the game! If you go to Serebii.net right now, they'll tell you that if you go to the Japanese site of Wii.com, there's a trailer for SSBB. If you look closely on the part with the sticker book(the cursor will hovor over the Groudon sticker) on the bottom right corner, it shows the mini-icons of all the playable Pokemon characters so far confirmed. There's Pikachu, the Pokemon Trainer, but also a Lucario and Jigglypuff icon as well!

fearow23

You know, that guy on T.V.
    Years
    Mewtwo should come back aswell. Lucario vs. Mewtwo, that would be an insane match! Lucario's Final Smash should be Close Combat, something similar to Link's or Hyper Beam, everyone's favorite beam attack.

gameplay

Beginning Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2010
    Don't you just love it when these JP things accidentally spoil something? LOL!!!!

I was always wanting Jigglypuff and Ness to come back, with Lucario in, SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*yells in front of the whole world*

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2008
    Pokéball update tonight, guys.
    Manaphy, the one I was waiting to see in the game! :D

And it...SWITCHES PLAYERS' CHARACTERS?!

Oh man, this is gonna rock so hard!

gameplay

Beginning Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2010
    As for Lucario... To be honest, I wanted Lucario to be in the game, but he was one of the last people I'd think would have a chance to get in! SO AWESOME!

Jigglypuff and Ness. I knew Jigglypuff would come back (she's one of my faves), but I doubted Ness. SO AWESOME!

Will Captain Falcon be default? I hope so. Same with Ness.

Arrmegedden

dang roosters
    Years
    lucario pachirisu darkrai dialga palkia leonidas plusle minun bantyoleomon
    peter griffen homer simpson a mudkip that gutar guy from gutar hero not geno optimus prime elmo wierd al shreak that mecha from gundam artix crieger galanoth giratina a turtwig with a gun the 13 royal knights from digimon a ball of slime and a bunny with a machine gun on its back.

MasterWGS

Impossible=Nothing, Mewtwo=OU
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Ohio
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    If u hate falcon, see videos of Isai and ur opinion will change....

Quoted for truth, and because it mentions a pro-Smasher, whom I respect tremendously.

Anyways, I thought a bit more and realized Ridley should be in, too. I'm not a big Metroid fan by any means (Haven't played any of the originals, and I only played Prime for a few hours...), but the series DOES deserve more representation, and Ridley would be the best one to do it with. Dark Samus from Primes 2 and 3 would also fit well.

gameplay

Beginning Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2010
    Quoted for truth, and because it mentions a pro-Smasher, whom I respect tremendously.

Anyways, I thought a bit more and realized Ridley should be in, too. I'm not a big Metroid fan by any means (Haven't played any of the originals, and I only played Prime for a few hours...), but the series DOES deserve more representation, and Ridley would be the best one to do it with. Dark Samus from Primes 2 and 3 would also fit well.

How big is Ridley anyway? Will he be as big as Bowser?

MasterWGS

Impossible=Nothing, Mewtwo=OU
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Ohio
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    How big is Ridley anyway? Will he be as big as Bowser?

He'd probably be the size of Bowser. He might be a big bigger technically, but...

Spoiler:

Anyways, I agree that he'd make a good boss, too, but I feel Metroid REALLY needs more playable characters, and Ridley is the best I can think of...

Quidoo

Previously called Jason22
    Years
    Wowser!

Spoiler:

Quidoo

Previously called Jason22
    Years
    Hmmm...does anyone know a UK release? If not, then how long after a US release does a game get released in the UK? I really can't wait! ={O

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back