• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Charge the internal battery

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2008
    You hear all the time how in G/S/C after about six years the internal battery dies and you have to pay $10 or so to fix it. Well it had never happened to me and I hoped it never would but it did. My silver woudn't save and I got mad and while searching how to replace it I found a website that said you could recharge it by starting a new game, saving, and the leave it on a few days. I thought it was probably just a scam but I tried seeing I had nothing esle to too about it. The next day it worked! It saved and I shook it and blew in the cartridge and the save was still there! But I was wondering how long would I have to leave it on for it to recharge fully. Oh I used my sp beacause it couldn't stay on for days at a time with a regular gameboy it alsk has to be plugged in a outlet.

Back