• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Charizard Academy ~♥Revived♥~

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
  • o.O Wow, apparently you guys are those "troubled" kids in school that are rebellioius...interesting...XD

PokemonMasterRazir

Sucks@ trying to learn trumpet
    Years
  • Oh good. Oh and. Rebellion? AWESOME. -Grabs giant piece of sharp paper- I know how to use this. I will give you a papercut so big your skin will SPLIT. >_> -Starts eating the paper-

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2012
    Razir, why are you eating paper? o.o as head of this rebellion I demand me to do something.

....I think Kairyu is after my blood o.o

Detox

Just a little notice, the thread is sorta getting cramped with chat....could you guys try to kep it to VM? Id hate to see this thing get locked.not saying you should stop posting here,but ya know, tone it down a bit, kay?

PokemonMasterRazir

Sucks@ trying to learn trumpet
    Years
  • Mmmkay. Shauna. I CAN EAT PAPER IF I WANT TO.

IT IS A FREE WORLD MAAAN.

WE CAN CONTINUE THIS CONVERSATION IN THE GROUP CHAT -Shakes fist while walking off-

>_> RAPIDASH USE FLAMETHROWER! -Rapidash burns the building down as I run to the Group Clubhouse with my Little purple backpack-

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
  • *whispers in responce to the responce* I agree. We're very evil, aren't we? :3

Evil! O.o, Hah!

You wouldn't know evil if it would smack you in the face *Smacks Chimera in the face*

No we're not! *runs away* there on to us again!

Mmmkay. Shauna. I CAN EAT PAPER IF I WANT TO.

IT IS A FREE WORLD MAAAN.

WE CAN CONTINUE THIS CONVERSATION IN THE GROUP CHAT -Shakes fist while walking off-

>_> RAPIDASH USE FLAMETHROWER! -Rapidash burns the building down as I run to the Group Clubhouse with my Little purple backpack-
    *Slaps Rapidash silly with a pointy stick KO'ing it*

*Turns off the fire with an icy glare*

Okay people only 1 spot left then registrations are closed;),

Okay students Join this group;)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Child Abuse! Who do you call when your teachers start abusing you!!! XD

Erm... Ghostbusters?
    I want results... now! *tantrum*

Shauna I am joining the rebellion...I just had my butt handed to me by Kairyu!

*Joins rebellion*
    *Makes a fort out of tables in the corner*
    *Buys face paint*

Ok, I'm ready now ^___^

Last edited:

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
  • I have always said that I needed to get back into the game I once was able to beat all of my friends at. I think that time is now.

I've added an small amount so teachers can evaluate my skill level.

PC UserName: Crimson Arcanine
    FC:1117 9674 5208
    do you know what Ev's and IV's are? Yes
    Are you ready to be active so we can help you get better? I do a lot, so my activity can be very spotty, usually if I'm online on MSN and X-Fire and someone messages me, as long as I'm not busy or away, I'll be around.
    Will you follow all of CA and PC's rules? Of course. I'll read the rules every time I come online just to make sure if I have to.

Experience(I just wrote this here for people to be able to get a better understanding of my level of knowledge): Played in quite a few link battles with G/S/C amongst friends, only ever lost one match pre 3rd Gen. As for 4th Gen. battling I've been in an unofficial tournament and managed to make the top 16 (out of 256) using a variety of BL, UU and OU pokemon. I've never have conducted a proper wi-fi battle or trade, although I have the means to.

(X's do not give an accurate definition of what one needs to learn so I'm actually going to flesh out it more than just simple X's)
    Iv's: I know the basics and can use a IV calculator
    Ev's: I know the basics
    Breeding Moves: Easy enough, again I know the basics and as such have bred different moves onto pokemon.
    Battle Strategies: Needs work....but again I know basics...mediocre at predicting % damage and speeds of different pokemon.
    Match ups: Basic.
    Rules: I thought that most rules were common sense.
    Clauses: I know most of them. At least the common ones and I check on ones I don't know so I don't make a mistake.
    Tiers: I've never cared for tiers overall, so I'm not certain of many pokemon when it comes to tier placement, at least I approximately know what is Uber and I know the tiers and some of the pokemon within them.
    Move sets: Never been too great at this. But I always analyse the information I can find on moves to aid me in choosing.
    Make a team: Team construction is always a problem since especially I have a strange outlook when it comes to using pokemon (ie. certain pokemon, I wouldn't use unless a gun was pointed at my head).
    Ev's Training: I have done it before, but if someone can show an effective way of doing it, I'm willing to learn. EV spreads on the other hand are something I don't feel too confident of deciding for myself.
    Picking The Right Natures: Breeding for natures still remains a problem for me. I know the effects of natures however.

This okay?

Back