• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Charizard Academy ~♥Revived♥~

Heartless33

Master Cloner
Years
  • Hello and I want to be a student here and learn to be a good battler.
    name:heartless33
    fc:4553-7799-6092
    I want to learn how to become a master battler.
    can I join?

GoldenBagon

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2017
    i think ive proberly been the most patient student as im havent been rioting about the grades but im glad they'll be done soon

UltimateChimera

haven't slept all night... -_-
    Years
  • I don't mean do sound rude (I say this with the highest respect) but I would just like to tell the tachers to make sure that they are marking us students, as STUDENTS, not as if we know lots (or anything), just saying this because in school the teacher does not give you a low mark if you don't know as much as them, heck they are SUPOST to know 10X more than you, just putting that out there (*hint* you didn't hide your group well *hint*) I'm just saying that so you don't make (alot) of people upset.

Zero Avenged

Be greater.
    Years
  • Yeah I agree with Chimera. Someone told me my grade and what was said about my team. I didn't give any of them hold items because I didn't have any and they are all EV trained. But yeah in the end I know my team sucked so I built a new team which is more balanced. Oh I hate Empoleon so thats why i had a Prinplup!

UltimateChimera

Years
  • what? the fact that we thingk you are grading us hard, or that we looks at your staff group. First off the fact we looked at your staff group, well you actually looked at our student group first...

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • what? the fact that we thingk you are grading us hard, or that we looks at your staff group. First off the fact we looked at your staff group, well you actually looked at our student group first...

O_o I don't know what you guys mean. XD

We'll release the first set of grades in a day(ish) and if you have specific questions about what the biggest concerns for your teams are then you can contact me (or your specific teacher, more likely.)

Like I said way back if you get a 46% it certainly isn't "OMG I GOT AN F!!!"

This isn't high school or college, you don't have a GPA. A 46% just means you have a good portion of team building, EVs, etc. to work on. You're here to better yourselves as trainers to compete with the best on PC and elsewhere, which will work out fine if you guys take our advice and overviews as just that: advice and overviews, not failing percentages. :P

So yeah, like I said, we'd each be happy to do a polite, strong performance review of your team once you get a grade back.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
  • Those who have seen some grades must realize that those where just something that I was trying to get together and some of them not final at all.

And we know if most of you had gotten 90% then there would be no need for you to be here, but don't be sad if you got a bad grade, we were just seeing where you were with these grades.

UltimateChimera

Years
  • well then, I'm interested to "Finished" marks (I'm going to stop posting now, because frakily I'm not in a good mood, and this won't end well for me...)

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
  • I for one, will be very interested on how much I need to improve. Although grading marks is personally not the best way to do things, it does give a approximation on how much work you need to do and what parts need improving if each individual area is graded then a grade is tallied from that.

Zero Avenged

Be greater.
    Years
  • I've rebuilt my team and they actually work this time Yay me ^_^
    I have only used them once! So if any of my fellow students are willing to help me lemme know!

Elekid Kid

Banned
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 3, 2011
    well i think its safe to say we are all drooling in anticipation of the marks being released

GoldenBagon

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2017
    hey i sent my team to aura on the first day we were assigned to then i found out i had to send it to volkner....
    but yeah i sent it a sandstorm team...

Back