• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Charizard does NOT evolve from Dragonite!!

Years
  • Once in small school ( about 13 years ago) I had a Charizard, Blastoise and Venasuar Poké figures. However one of the older childs thought they were cool and forced me to trade them against his Maril, Onix and Mareep figure...Or he would hit me or something...I managed to bargain with him to keep 1 of my figures, so he let me keep my Venasaur :)
    Still got the Venasaur, Onix and Maril figures in my collection <3
    Those memories x)

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2014
    Once in small school ( about 13 years ago) I had a Charizard, Blastoise and Venasuar Poké figures. However one of the older childs thought they were cool and forced me to trade them against his Maril, Onix and Mareep figure...Or he would hit me or something...I managed to bargain with him to keep 1 of my figures, so he let me keep my Venasaur :)
    Still got the Venasaur, Onix and Maril figures in my collection <3
    Those memories x)

No offense, but I really don't get how people let the bullies force them to something...

Years
  • No offense, but I really don't get how people let the bullies force them to something...

When I was just 6 years old and I faced the fury of 10 year olds, I thought better flee than fight :P
    Was so long ago, so I take the memory with ease.
    I had no problam with bullies the rest of my school time anyway ^^

Years
  • I think we all have moments like that. For instance, before the release of Gold and Silver, I seriously thought Espeon was an evolved form of Persian, simply because a) they both look like cats and b) they both have a red gem on their foreheads.

Yyyyeah...

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Years
  • But the most haunted lie I was told was if you took a Magikarp from the salesman near Mt. Moon, stopped it from evolving and took it to level 100 with Splash on it's active move roster, you'd get a 1-hit KO. No wonder my parents were worried about me for days.......

obZen

Kill Your Heroes
    Years
  • Back in the R/B/Y days, someone told me that Alakazam evolves into Mega Alakazam and you catch it in the jungle
    I was 8 and beieved it

Though, Mega Alakazam...

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
    Years
  • There are no barriers to entry for being a pokemon fan. If you're a pokemon fan just because you think pikachu is cute, that's fine by me. For me, knowledge doesn't dictate fandom.

This. So many times over, this.

I have a lot of friends who are only really into Pokemon because of the fact that they think a few of the Pokemon are cute, or have seen me play a little bit of Pokemon X (yes, people actually like that game, I myself included) on my 3DSXL. Hell, one of my friends went out and bought a 3DSXL AND Pokemon Y just because they saw me catch an (a?) Honedge and thought it was the coolest Pokemon ever.

Which I agree with. Aegislash all the way.

Back