• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.:Charizard Fan Club:.

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    um i believe the correct spelling is "here" and i had no clue what you just said

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    alright please refrain from talking me because your seriously getting on my nerves. and someone post a new topic

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    alright you can say i'm getting on your nerves for doing nothing wrong. keep thinking that

OK GUYS!!!

REPLY TO BOTH SYTHEMASTER AND POKEFAN: Guys I thought we dropped this whole argument. Like pokefan said it would be good if we just stopped bringing it up. But like sythemaster said before, half the time you dont know what you are writing and you just blurt things out that are just stupid sounding.

I agree with pokefan2007 in the statement he said (crypticly) a few posts before this that we should stop mentioning the argument so he wont comeback!!!!!!

now please! lets talk about charizard:D

Years
    I'm about to kill both of you. Can't you just PM each other if you have issues with each other? Stop spamming, both of you.

The next person to bring up this petty argument in any thread gets WARNED. >_>

Years
    thank you...

anyway How many Charizards do you have?
    ummm....i have about 3-4 but they are all lvl 100 except for the one i'm curently training wich is lvl 66

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    not this again.........-_-

anyways adding up all my charizards throughout the year ive had like 10 or sumtin round there. i have three in my pearl and one is shiny

Xairmo

Years
    mine was probably the episode were charizard fights blanes magmar, charizard fights dragonite in the orange cup finals, or when charizard trains to get into that charizard village in johto

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    correct me if i'm wrong, but i think charizard is in this episode. the battle with clair. i think charizard and dragonite had a dragon battle. that was the coolest

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
    Years
    A few of my favorites were when in "Attack of the Prehistoric Pokemon" Charmeleon evolved into Charizard so he could kick Areodactyl's butt!
    The battle with Magmar was pretty cool as well.
    And any time that Charizard would fry Ash! Hehe :D

.Brendan

Years
    I have 28 charizards
    no charmeleons
    256 charmanders (no shiny yet) hold on now its 257

Xairmo

Years
    A few of my favorites were when in "Attack of the Prehistoric Pokemon" Charmeleon evolved into Charizard so he could kick Areodactyl's butt!
    The battle with Magmar was pretty cool as well.
    And any time that Charizard would fry Ash! Hehe :D

so pretty much any episode he was in XD

Years
    lol i also like one time when charizard wouldn't move but when team rocket blew up his food (or stole) by using bomb (or stealing) charizard got so angry he started chasing them then team rocket threw more bombs buyt charizard sent them back up with on hit with his wing and team rocket explodeed and "blasted off again"

Back