• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.:Charizard Fan Club:.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Can I join too? Charizard is my favourite fire starter Pokemon.

~Rene~ :t025:

Um my favorite episode is the one where they see what looks like shiny charizards in this lik charizard crater, and ashes charizard gets alot stronger kuz the other charizards were like leet, and where kicking his tush
    around.

I really want to see that episode again, so if you have it please send it to me at [email protected] . seriously it is lik my fav episode ever i dont even know the episode name or number so i cant get it myself!!!

~Rene~: Sure your in

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Um my favorite episode is the one where they see what looks like shiny charizards in this lik charizard crater, and ashes charizard gets alot stronger kuz the other charizards were like leet, and where kicking his tush
    around.

I really want to see that episode again, so if you have it please send it to me at [email protected] . seriously it is lik my fav episode ever i dont even know the episode name or number so i cant get it myself!!!

~Rene~: Sure your in
    Thanks for letting me to join, El Capitano. What is the first topic about Charizard?

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
    Years
    so pretty much any episode he was in XD

Yeah pretty much! :D

Welcome to the Club, ~Rene~! Glad to see that Charizard has so many fans.
    I'm Charizard and Co-Owner, Blayze. *Bows* (Yes, I am a wee bit hyper at the moment.)
    At the moment the topic is: Out of every movie or episode of pokemon involving charizard you have watched what movie/episode has been your favorite. Explain how charizard contributed to that.

El Capitano, I think the name of the episode is Charific Valley, or something like that. I'll see what I can dig up on it for you.

Edit: Here's a link to "Attack of the Prehistoric Pokemon" Linky
    I'm still looking for the Charific Valley one.
    Edit 2: The name of the episode that you are looking for is called Charizard's Burning Ambitions. I'm looking for it online, but so far I've found nothing. :(

Last edited:

Jamie006

Old School Pokémaster
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2008
    Well, a whole club devoted to my favorite Pokemon? I'm certainly joining.

Ever since I started with Charmander in my very first game (Red version) back in 1998, I've been a Charizard fan. Even after GSC and RSE came out, I've wound up using various methods (breeding in LG and trading the egg to Ruby, even hacking the game in Crystal, admittedly) to ensure that I started with Charmander in the later games; that's how fond of it I am. Charizard will always have a place on my team.

I'm Charizard and Co-Owner, Blayze. *Bows* (Yes, I am a wee bit hyper at the moment.)
    At the moment the topic is: Out of every movie or episode of pokemon involving charizard you have watched what movie/episode has been your favorite. Explain how charizard contributed to that.

El Capitano, I think the name of the episode is Charific Valley, or something like that. I'll see what I can dig up on it for you.

Edit 2: The name of the episode that you are looking for is called Charizard's Burning Ambitions. I'm looking for it online, but so far I've found nothing. :(

Thanks so much for trying to help me ill start looking too.

Well, a whole club devoted to my favorite Pokemon? I'm certainly joining.

Ever since I started with Charmander in my very first game (Red version) back in 1998, I've been a Charizard fan. Even after GSC and RSE came out, I've wound up using various methods (breeding in LG and trading the egg to Ruby, even hacking the game in Crystal, admittedly) to ensure that I started with Charmander in the later games; that's how fond of it I am. Charizard will always have a place on my team.

Your in dude!

~Rene~: Well we are just discussing our favorite episode or movie of pokemon that charizard was a main part in.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years

Thanks and I will answer the topic now.
    Out of every movie or episode of Pokemon involving Charizard you have watched what movie/episode has been your favorite. Explain how Charizard contributed to that.
    My favourite episode is the Battle Factory battle where Ash's Charizard fight against Noland's Articuno. Charizard can defeat Articuno with Seismic Toss after a hard battle.

.Brendan

Years
    I like the Episode with Charizard and Articuno, Charizard was so brave... all those Steel wings.

I also like the episode when charizard left Ash for the Charicific Valley. Ash was so sad, but he ran and did the right thing... sigh ash should have kep him.... sigh

By the way you can use these icons i find them cool
    https://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z264/slamaboi/004RSIcon.gif
    https://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z264/slamaboi/005RSIcon.gif
    https://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z264/slamaboi/006RSIcon.gif

Pics of them

Last edited:

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    im not a real fan of the newer episodes =/
    i say the older ones with charizard are more exciting

Years
    yeah same here..now that ash is in sinnoh i dont think he'll be using charizard that much...in fact i haven't seen an episode with charizard for a while

Xairmo

Years
    yeah same here..now that ash is in sinnoh i dont think he'll be using charizard that much...in fact i haven't seen an episode with charizard for a while

yeah i feel the same way, no more charizard *tears*
    yeah it jus seems the newer pokemon arent really pokemon to me...i mean i grew up wit pokemon and i was a kid when they had the original real pokemon show that actually had charizard in the episodes!

Xairmo

Years
    Thanks and I will post it now.
    New topic:
    What will be Charizard's powerful fire attack?

i say flamethrower, it might not be the strongest but that doesnt necessarily mean it cant be his best move. see it has more pp then heatwave, fireblast, and overheat and it has a higher acuracy. much more periodic dammage can be don with flamethrower. so i say flamethrower, hands down

Years

normaly i would go with flamethrower but if your asking for just plain power i go with blast burn (if he ever learns it in a random episode or movie)

*jump in* I always feel guilty for doing this in fanclubs. XD;

No fillers! D< Twenty-five characters per post, please. Don't forget it! :3

*jump out*

Sorry about that, I was in a hurry to get down to dinner, and just wrote it down!

Once again I am very sorry.

I think it will be flamethrower. But maybe Flare Blitz.

Back