• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.:Charizard Fan Club:.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Okay and can you come up with the next topic about Charizard, El Capitano?

~Rene~ :t025:

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    erm i'm not el capitano but i think its okay to post a topic.

P.S. el capitano is my banner finished yet?

Ok I got one. Its a little silly, but not too bad.

on a scale from 1 - 10. 1 being it was comedic genius, and 10 bing it annoyed me to peices.

How annoying was the whole charizard not obeying ash sub-plot, in your opinion?

EDIT:
    erm i'm not el capitano but i think its okay to post a topic.

P.S. el capitano is my banner finished yet?

Um what is your topic? you didnt say anything...

Last edited:

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    Ok I got one. Its a little silly, but not too bad.

on a scale from 1 - 10. 1 being it was comedic genius, and 10 bing it annoyed me to peices.

EDIT:

Um what is your topic? you didnt say anything...

id say 5, it could get really annoying cuz it went on for sooooo long but they had some pretty funny moments

shadowrider

PokeRom Hacker
    Years
    8 extremely annoying in my opinion but it was really cool to watch charizard fight

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    How annoying was the whole Charizard not obeying ash sub-plot, in your opinion?
    7. Because after Charmeleon evolves into Charizard, it didn't obey orders from Ash. After that, Charizard has become a powerhouse of Ash's team.

~Rene~ :t025:

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2007
    9/10 - Since i loved charizard battles i hated when he stopped to lets say... MAke a rest and siobey Ash. but now i think he is great.

Oh El Capitano... Later i had an idea for a next topic... Is there any rules or everyone in gang can post topics? Because i had a great idea for a topic about charizard...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Can i join and be a charizard please.
    as you can see in my sig i raise a fleet of charizards.

9/10 - Since i loved charizard battles i hated when he stopped to lets say... MAke a rest and siobey Ash. but now i think he is great.

Oh El Capitano... Later i had an idea for a next topic... Is there any rules or everyone in gang can post topics? Because i had a great idea for a topic about charizard...

Sure! go ahead start the next topic.

Can i join and be a charizard please.
    as you can see in my sig i raise a fleet of charizards.
    Today 12:26 PM

Of course you can join. But there are no more charizard, or charmeleon spots so you will have to be a charmander unfortunantely :(

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    ok I gots a topic

Who would win in a battle dragonite or charizard?

P.S is my banner done yet?

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Woot im a member but on to business
    I think Charizard would win. If you teach him the right set of moves he can beat litrally anything.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    Who would win in a battle dragonite or charizard?
    Well im apart of both the dragonite and charizard fanclubs but i gotta say dragonite. with one thunderpunch, stome edge, or outrage that charizard would be down for the count

Jamie006

Old School Pokémaster
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2008
    Well, if Charizard had Rock Slide and had at least one Swords Dance on him he'd win. Also, Charizard would probably win if he had a good Dragon-type attack. But it really does depend on the movesets of both Charizard and Dragonite.

Back