• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.:Charizard Fan Club:.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
Years
  • I think charizard is 9
    He was introduced in 199 (i think) he was probably a year old then and now its 2007...you do the math XD

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • Okay and here's a picture of Charizard:
    147.jpg

Credits to Pokemon Nightmare for this picture

~Rene~ :t025:

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • Nice answer, Celebi_XD. Here's another picture of Charizard:
    133.jpg

Credits to Pokemon Nightmare

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • Good answer you have, El Capitano. Should we have a new topic about Charizard? I can't think of one.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • In your Kanto games (fire red, leaf green) did you pick Charizard as your starter?
    Yes, I pick Charmander as my starter in FireRed. And I evolve it into Charizard.

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    I have no idea what Charizard would like to eat. Id say that El Capitano has a very good idea.

Great topic choice ~Rene~ =P

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • What do you think Charizard likes to eat?
    Well I think charizards like to eat Onigiri (rice balls), just because it seems like every single character in Pokemon likes to eat them. But I also think they would like hot peppers.

Nice topic choice ~Rene~!
    Thanks, El Capitano. And nice answer you have. I will answer the topic.

I have no idea what Charizard would like to eat. Id say that El Capitano has a very good idea.

Great topic choice ~Rene~ =P
    Thanks too, The Spook. I can't think of a topic, but I come up with this one.
    What do you think Charizard likes to eat?
    I think Charizard likes to eat Pokemon food or Pokeblocks.

New topic: What do you think is Charizard's top speed. (like mph)

Ok guys lets be realistic tho. Cheetahs reach about 75mph and they are the fastest land animal. And the Peregine Falcon can reach 80mph. So putting together Charizards weight, and speed in the game........... 60mph in the air?? I have no clue, but I know that it wont go anything over 80mph.... That is pretty dang speedy

Back