• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

charizard non-holo legendary card #3/110

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2012
    HI THERE EVERY1-I AM NEW TO THIS SITE AS I HAVE BEEN GOING THROUGH MY OLD POKEMON CARDS & WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE INFORMATION?
    I HAVE COME ACROSS A NON-HOLO CHARIZARD POKEMON CARD #3/110 FROM THE LEGENDARY COLLECTION & WAS WONDERING IF THIS IS A RARE CARD,WHY IT ISNT HOLO FOR A LOW NUMBER CARD & WOULD IT BE WORTH ANY MONEY?THANKS IN ANTICIPATION FOR ANY COMMENTS.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Doctor Nuzleaf has already linked you to the TCG section, next time please make sure to post in the right board, this is the NU/W board where you can introduce yourself. If you have any questions related to the forum you can ask over the CQ&F or possibly PM any of us moderators with bold usernames.

Thanks a lot!

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back