• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Charizard

Shadowthinker

Blissey OKOer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2008
    I heard by lots of people that they like Charizard.I want to know your views of Charizard.Give a scale out of 10.

Sephychu

Moo.
    Years
    • :O
    • Seen Nov 2, 2008
    10 all the way, Charizard is one of my favorite types of Dragon Pokemon out there. It would probably be my first choice for the starters. :3

Golden Arcanine

Arcanine Warlord
    Years
    id say 10 aslwell not just becuse its cool which it is it's also becuase im very fond of fire types and i like a challenge when you have to fight brock on the first gym. plus if you think about later your set for the rest of the game. thats my reason :)

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    It's an okay Pokemon, but I just don't use it that often. Sure, offensively (in terms of competitive battling, at least), it might be the best out of the Kanto starters, but I personally feel that there's just better Pokemon out there.

So, I'd rate it at about 6/10, slightly above the "eh" point. It definitely has its good points, but it doesn't catch my interest enough to make me choose Charmander every time I start a new game.

ss2 goku

saiyan power
    Years
    I give it a 10. That's mainly because it evolves form my favorite pokemon of all time, Charmander.

Back