• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Charizard88's Trading Thread! Shinies, IV Breeds, EV trained Pokemonz! Come on in!

Charizard88

Great Competitive Trainers
    Years
    Charizard88's Player Thread:

MY INFORMATION:

My Friend Code: 0774 8597 0627
    AIM: Inferzard88
    MSN: [email protected]
    Yahoo: [email protected]
    G-Mail [email protected]
    Pokebeach Charizard88
    Contact Time: Any time

The RULES:
    • NO HACKING
    • No Stupid Offers these are IV breed Pokemon
    • Follow everything in this thread
    • If I say your banned for however long DO NOT POST! PM me to find out reasons...if you can't figure out your own mistakes
    • Anything that I found out to be hacked is at the BOTTOM of the list of shinies or Competitive Pokemon.
    • Read the rules two times or more
    • Have FUN
    At a quick Glance: A quick show of some cool things in this thread!
    Charizard88's Trading Thread! Shinies, IV Breeds, EV trained Pokemonz! Come on in!

Coming Soon:

MY HAVES/WANTS

POKEMON FOR TRADE

• Shinies

Shiny Absol
      IV's: x/x/x/x/x/31
      Ability: Super Luck
      THIS THING IS UBER COOL! It is a good parent for an absol seeing as it has a single 31 in speed. So pick it up today!

Just a great chain done by a friend of mine who is allowing me and ONLY me to redis. This baby.

Shiny Starly/Stravia/Straptor
      IV's: x/x/x/x/x/x
      Ability: Keen Eye

Just another chain. :/

Shiny Shinx/Luxio/Luxray
      Ability: Intimidate

Great another chain. :{

Shiny Snubbull/Granbull
      Ability: Run Away

Another chain. xP

Shiny Sneasel/Weavile
      IV's: x/31/x/x/x/x
      Ability: Inner Focus

Great just what I needed another chain. >_<

Shiny Corsola
      Ability: Natural Cure

Another one! 0_0

Shiny Cresselia
      Ability: Levitate

So much Sring this must have taken.

Shiny Lapras
      Ability: Shell Armor

Nice another Shiny. XP

Shiny Eevee/Vaporeon/Jolteon/Flareon/Espeon/Umbreon/Leafeon/Glaceon
      Ability: Depends what one.

Another shiny, only this time I get 8 total. XP

Shiny Heatran
      Ability: Flash Fire

Someone has no life. This would have taken FOREVA.

Shiny Spiritomb
      Ability: Pressure

I don't know how I could ever breed a shiny. -_-

Shiny Jirachi
      Ability: Serene Grace

Another lucky SR?
      -------------------------------------------------------

Competitive Pokemon

Adamant Swinub/Piloswine/ (UT or EV trained how you want it) AVAILABLE AT ANY LEVEL!
      IV's: 30/31/22/16/31/31
      Ability: Snow Cloak

Like this thing is great. It fits many of the requirements for a Mamoswine. I origanaly breed this to be a Choice Bander, but I can give you a copy of the Sleep Talk set to. As I made it just for fun. This is My Mamoswine, and ANYONE can redis. This awesome thing, as long as credit to me is given and a link to my thread.

The Forsworn's Tentacruel (Nicknamed Tentoxa) HP Electric 70 (EV trained)AVAILABLE AT LEVEL 50 AND UP!
      IV's: 31/10/30/31/31/30
      Ability: Clear Body

WAHOO! This thing is like really awesome is a GREAT starter and can rip apart un expecting water type switch in's, or flying types…hoping to stall out Tenta. Because there un affected by Toxic Spikes. This is THE FORSWORN's TENTACRUEL!, and is redis. By all thanks a lot for this Forsworn!

StormFTW's Tyrouge (UT or EV'd how you want it)AVAILABLE AT ANY LEVEL
      IV's: 31/31/31/x/28/31
      Ability: Guts

Yep, an amazing breed by the Hitmon Fanatic StormFTW. He has allowed anyone to redis. This thing so pick up your copy today!

Mastdai's Girafarig (UT) AVAILABLE AT ANY LEVEL
      IV's: 30/10/31/31/31/31
      Ability: Early Bird

=O Wow now isn't this thing a little beast? Al it's IV's are just GREAT, and the only one not good is attack…which quite frankly…isn't needed on a granary anyway because it is a Special pokemon. This it redis. By all. So pick up your copy today!

Mastdai's Porygon-Z (EV trained: 104 HP/4 Def/252 Sp.Attack/148 Speed)
      IV's: 29/19/31/31/31/31
      Ability: Download

=O Another WONDERFUL breed by mastadi! This thing is yet again another fully redis by anyone…so get a copy ot this thing to!

Expert Evans Tyraniboah (EV Trained: 252 HP, 190 Sp.atk, 68 Speed)LEVEL 100 NO CHANGING IT SORRY!
      IV's: 31/30/22/31/28/31

What a nice redis. Breed by Expert Evan! I know many people have a Tyranitar…and have this exact one…but hey this thing will sweep all those tyranitars!

Fgtron's Adamant Gyrados (UT)
      IV's: 31/31/29/2/31/31

Ok this is Fgtrons AMAZING gyrados. He was having a giveaway because he was quitting pokemon. I happened to be a winner.
      But ONLY I can redis. This thing and my trade partners…when I get some. So pick up a copy, and GOOD LUCK Fgtron IN YOUR LIFE!

TheMantyke's Jolly Tauros
      IVs: 29/31/26/31/31/31

I have always wanted this thing and finally I get it from my good friend ZaChAttAcK101, for FREE! This thing is really good because of it's GREAT IV's, and it's good attack and speed base stats. It comes with some GREAT moves so pick up your copy of this Tauros today!

Timid Gamestop Deoxys-S (UT or 248HP / 188Sp.Atk / 72Spe.)
      IV's: 18/13/17/27/25/31

A nice SR by the same friend who allowed me to distribute Absol! So Get this thing today! My friend gets a copy/clone of whatever you trade me for this., just so you know!

Adamant Salamence UT or 120HP / 252 Atk. / 136 Spe.
      IV's: 30/31/18/13/31/31

A good breed, this thing is deadly if used correctly. This was originally breed to just have Good Speed, Good Attack, Good HP…but HOLA It came out with these WONDERFUL IV's! So get a copy today!
      [IMF]https://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/b/b9/466.png[/IMG]
      Adamant Electivire UT or 4 HP / 252 Atk. / 252 Spe.
      IV's: 30/31/31/6/11/31

Yet another breed that turned out Good!This was breed for HP/Atk/Speed and whatta know it came out with a Good Defense to cover up the fragilness a bit against Physical assualts! So Pick up a copy for yourself today!

The Forsworn's Impish Hippowdon UT or 252 HP / 252 Def. / 6 Atk
      IV's: 31/31/31/x/31/31

=O What a GREAT breed by Forsworn! With all 31's except it's NEEDLESS stat…you can say this is like the best Hippo around.
      This has been hack checked so no worries here as this thing rampages with stalling and the ever great Curse…well let's say you want a copy!
    POKEMON I WANT
    • LEGIT Shinies, there are a lot of hacked shinies going around. I will request a hack check before I trade with you!
    • Pokemon With Good IV'S
    • Females with POSITIVE Natures For Competitive Pokemon Sets
    TEMS FOR TRADE
    • Just request any item I have every one available. (ALL WILL BE CLONED)
    RECORDS:

WINS (1 so far)
    • Lucario Of Light = 1
    LOSSES (1 so far)
    • PMJ = 1
    Completed Trades:
    • My Shiny Absol FOR Supermatt142's Shiny Linoone
      - The VERY FIRST TRADE OF THIS THREAD![/B]
    • My USELESS Mr.Mime FOR PMJ USELESS Snubull
      - For PMJ's collection of Mr.Mime
    • My Japenese Movie Regigas FOR Randyarnold's Umbreon {KEEP TRADE}
      - My Suicune FOR Randyarnold's Heatran {JUST FOR DATA WE TRADED RIGHT BACK}
      - Trade Back of the above it was just for data
    • Nothing FOR TheMantyke's Tauros {TRADER: ZaChAttAcK101}
      - Thanks for the Free gift man! I owe you one!
    • My Lv. UT Swinub FOR Zwelgbleg's UT female lvl 1 Impish Spiritomb, IV's: 31/11/25/20/31/31
      - Thanks for the Trade Man! I needed a good spiritomb parent!
    • My Sablye Lv.40 FOR Luckyluigi's Regice
      - Thanks for the trade! I really hope you enjoy that Sablye it came with some cool moves. I also think Regice was a bit much but...
      I am happy!
    • My Mastdai's Porygon-Z FOR Lucario Of Light's Loudred
      - Thanks for the thirlling battle you deserved that free Pory-Z, also I acctually need a loudred.
    • My Electivire FOR Echosong's 10 Aniv. Celebi, and Shiny Wishmkr. Jirachi
      - Thanks for the trade. I really need Jirachi back after I lost mine awhile back.
    • My Gliscor FOR Elite Stride's Lv.1 Shiny Chicorita, and Lv.53 Shiny Gallade
    • My-Lots-O-Shinies FOR Yakkov's Lots-O-Shinies
    • My: Shiny Snub bull FOR Echosong's Shiny Drifblim
    Pending Trades:
    White List:
    (People who made amazing trades to me, or were good to me)

• Yakkov: My official Shiny Partner!
    • xxashxx Just a flat out great friend who has given me thrilling battles
    • Psychic Whisperer Just a good friend and gave me some GREAT battles in for my money
    • Supermatt142 Completed my first Wi-fi Trade On This Thread!
    • HOPE TO HAVE MORE!
    Black List:
    (People who traded me hacked pokemon, cheated in battles, ran for no reason, purposely Disconnected, made stupid offers because they didn't read the rules etc)

• Cornsnake 1 day *EXPIRED*
    History Of This Thread:

• Removed History for the New Year! (3:46 PM 1/02/09)
    • Started Re-Formatting the thread to include: Code, Color Coats, My non-competitive Pokemon, Shinys, and just to re-adjust where some things are placed at. Started! (4:52 PM 1/02/09)
    • Still Trading Yakkov. xP But then we finally finish. (1:12 am 1/03/09)
    • Add to the completed trades and do some minor updating in spots. (9:25 pm 1/03/09)
    • Completed Trade with Echosong (11:21 am 1/03/09)
    • Added several new shinies! Including the eeveelutions.
      (5:35 pm 1/03/09)
    • Got some new shinies from Yakkov. I also posted some more shinies. (9:06 1/03/09)

Always check this thread for updates there constantly on the horizon, and enjoy the Platinum Sprites Credit to Bulbapedia!

Charizard88

Years

Shiny Absol
    THIS THING IS UBER COOL! It is a good parent for an absol seeing as it has a single 31 in speed. So pick it up today!

Just a great chain done by a friend of mine who is allowing me and ONLY me to redis. This baby.

Shiny Starly/Stravia/Straptor
    Ability: Keen Eye

Just another chain. :/

Shiny Shinx/Luxio/Luxray
    Ability: Intimidate

Great another chain. :{

Shiny Snubbull/Granbull
    Ability: Run Away

Another chain. xP

Shiny Sneasel/Weavile
    IV's: x/31/x/x/x/x
    Ability: Inner Focus

Great just what I needed another chain. >_<

Shiny Corsola
    Ability: Natural Cure

Another one! 0_0

Adamant Swinub/Piloswine/ (UT or EV trained how you want it) AVAILABLE AT ANY LEVEL!

Like this thing is great. It fits many of the requirements for a Mamoswine. I origanaly breed this to be a Choice Bander, but I can give you a copy of the Sleep Talk set to. As I made it just for fun. This is My Mamoswine, and ANYONE can redis. This awesome thing, as long as credit to me is given and a link to my thread.

Timid Gamestop Deoxys-S (UT or 248HP / 188Sp.Atk / 72Spe.)

A nice SR by the same friend who allowed me to distribute Absol! So Get this thing today! My friend gets a copy/clone of whatever you trade me for this., just so you know!

Adamant Salamence UT or 120HP / 252 Atk. / 136 Spe.
    IV's: 30/31/18/13/31/31

A good breed, this thing is deadly if used correctly. This was originally breed to just have Good Speed, Good Attack, Good HP…but HOLA It came out with these WONDERFUL IV's! So get a copy today!

Yet another breed that turned out Good!This was breed for HP/Atk/Speed and whatta know it came out with a Good Defense to cover up the fragilness a bit against Physical assualts! So Pick up a copy for yourself today!

Charizard88

Years
    Yes it does. BTW something I forgot to mention on Salamence is it is a Female and is NN'd Sally

EDIT: Well it is late. I am going to sleep now. :)

Lord Yawgmoth

Lord of all Phyrexia
    Years
    I'll trade you a Shiny Cranidos (legit) for an UT version of this Mence, with DD, obviously.
    If you can, could you nickname it "Tiamat"?
    EDIT: Just PM m when you wish to trade, if you're interested.

Dmatt

Medium-Rare Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    I like that Sally.. Would you take a shiny UT Growlithe? It's adamant

A-Burrito

BBC's TopGear Rules!
    Years
    I'm interested in the ev'd mamoswine & hippowdon & electivire & UT gamestp deoxys (timid) (level 100 all (except deoxys)- No nicknames) i can offer anything in my thread

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2009
    hey can i get ur shiny shinx or if not does anyone have a zangoose idc what lvl or moves i just want it legit

Charizard88

Years
    I'll trade you a Shiny Cranidos (legit) for an UT version of this Mence, with DD, obviously.
    If you can, could you nickname it "Tiamat"?
    EDIT: Just PM m when you wish to trade, if you're interested.

Mhm...IDK but seeing as I don't have many good Natured Shinies,or a Cranidos...I will take. I will PM you after my lunch.

OK... Thanks... I was just curious...

Ok. :(

I'm interested in the ev'd mamoswine & hippowdon & electivire & UT gamestp deoxys (timid) (level 100 all (except deoxys)- No nicknames) i can offer anything in my thread

How about...Bagon UT (Bold- with Hydro pump & dragon dance & pokerus) for the EV'd Mamoswine?

hey can i get ur shiny shinx or if not does anyone have a zangoose idc what lvl or moves i just want it legit

What do you have to offer? I didn't see you thread. :/

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    I am interested in your shiny corsola, so check out my trade thread if you find anything interesting! The link is in my sig. ;]

Tinhead Bruce

the Neighbour
    Years
    Interested in any of these?

My shinies and events:

Shinies:

Charmeleon- mild
    Staraptor- bold
    Porygon2- calm
    Dragonair- adamant
    Gyrados- lonely
    Garchomp- brave
    Ralts- lax
    Registeel- mild
    Latios- bold
    Dialga- mild
    Luvdisc- serious
    Spiritomb- serious
    Blissey- calm
    Delibird- quiet
    Latias- naughty
    PorygonZ- calm
    Tropius- quiet
    Palkia- jolly
    Regigigas- lonely
    Mewtwo- hardy
    Mawile- sassy
    Aipom- quirky
    Mareep- quiet
    Spinarak- Bold
    Poliwhirl- Naughty
    Nidoran (male)- Calm
    Tyrogue- Calm
    Pachirisu- Quiet
    Cleffa- Adamant

Events:

UT Hadou Mew
    BT Timid Alamos Darkrai
    Basically UT Quirky Movie 08 Shaymin (has pokerus, that's it, otherwise UT)
    Zaprong Elekid UT
    Platinum Articuno UT
    10 ANIV Celebi UT
    Gamestop Deoxys UT
    Shiny WCS Milotic UT

I got these all from reliable sources. You can hack check them, but I'm pretty sure they're all legit.

I'm interested in:

StormFTW's Tyrouge (UT lvl 1)

Yep, an amazing breed by the Hitmon Fanatic StormFTW. He has allowed anyone to redis. This thing so pick up your copy today!

Mastdai's Girafarig (UT) lvl 1

The Forsworn's Impish Hippowdon UT

Shiny Absol (is it UT?)

Adamant Swinub/Piloswine/ (UT lvl 1)

Ok this is Fgtrons AMAZING gyrados. He was having a giveaway because he was quitting pokemon. I happened to be a winner.
    But ONLY I can redis. This thing and my trade partners…when I get some. So pick up a copy, and GOOD LUCK Fgtron IN YOUR LIFE!

I have always wanted this thing and finally I get it from my good friend ZaChAttAcK101, for FREE! This thing is really good because of it's GREAT IV's, and it's good attack and speed base stats. It comes with some GREAT moves so pick up your copy of this Tauros today!

Timid Gamestop Deoxys-S (UT)

Are the Tauros, Eevee and Absol all ut?

Charizard88

Years
    Interested in any of these?

My shinies and events:

Shinies:

Charmeleon- mild
    Staraptor- bold
    Porygon2- calm
    Dragonair- adamant
    Gyrados- lonely
    Garchomp- brave
    Ralts- lax
    Registeel- mild
    Latios- bold
    Dialga- mild
    Luvdisc- serious
    Spiritomb- serious
    Blissey- calm
    Delibird- quiet
    Latias- naughty
    PorygonZ- calm
    Tropius- quiet
    Palkia- jolly
    Regigigas- lonely
    Mewtwo- hardy
    Mawile- sassy
    Aipom- quirky
    Mareep- quiet
    Spinarak- Bold
    Poliwhirl- Naughty
    Nidoran (male)- Calm
    Tyrogue- Calm
    Pachirisu- Quiet
    Cleffa- Adamant

Events:

UT Hadou Mew
    BT Timid Alamos Darkrai
    Basically UT Quirky Movie 08 Shaymin (has pokerus, that's it, otherwise UT)
    Zaprong Elekid UT
    Platinum Articuno UT
    10 ANIV Celebi UT
    Gamestop Deoxys UT
    Shiny WCS Milotic UT

I got these all from reliable sources. You can hack check them, but I'm pretty sure they're all legit.

I'm interested in:

StormFTW's Tyrouge (UT lvl 1)

Mastdai's Girafarig (UT) lvl 1

The Forsworn's Impish Hippowdon UT

Shiny Absol (is it UT?)

Adamant Swinub/Piloswine/ (UT lvl 1)

Timid Gamestop Deoxys-S (UT)

Are the Tauros, Eevee and Absol all ut?

I can Knock the EV's off of Tauros who isn't Lv.100, and Eevee & Absol are UT. Hrm...Let me think about this trade. Watch below for edit when I am done thinking. :)

oh wait srry. I dont have that anymore. is there another pokemon u want?

UT Doduo Lv. 2, careful, quick to flee

That totally killed it, but I'll trade for the Tyrouge, not sure if I have many Female Iv breeds, but I'll have to check.

Koffing
    Eevee
    Vulpix
    Chimchar x 5
    Mareep
    Slakoth

No thanks. I have all of those in parent form as of now.

Back