• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

charlie teh unicron episode 2

Guy

just a guy
Years
  • Wooow, I haven't seen a Charlie the Unicorn video since my Sophomore year in high school. Which was almost two years ago. I got to say, since then, it just isn't as good as it used to be. :\ I found the two-in-one video of Charlie the Unicorn to be funnier.

Candy Mountain & The Banana King

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • I believe the "charlie teh unicron" were spoof episodes where he put together all the stupid ideas that had been sent in by fans. It's even more amusing when you know this :P
    You're right; when you know this, it does make it all the more hilarious. Makes me remember what nonsense people have in their minds. XD; Definitely doesn't beat the original "Charlie the Unicorn" though.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • XD I loved Charlie teh unicorn but I still love the originals just as much. I will never get old of the original 3

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • Wooow, I haven't seen a Charlie the Unicorn video since my Sophomore year in high school. Which was almost two years ago. I got to say, since then, it just isn't as good as it used to be. :\ I found the two-in-one video of Charlie the Unicorn to be funnier.

Candy Mountain & The Banana King

The 'unicron' videos are hilarious parodies, but yeah the original videos are just so freaking awesome.

Years
  • The real episodes were brilliant. The fact that someone can put together what is meant to be a joke with such quality is astounding.

El hombre con el sombrero nos envió!

Years
  • I believe the "charlie teh unicron" were spoof episodes where he put together all the stupid ideas that had been sent in by fans. It's even more amusing when you know this
    And that's what makes these so awesome!

The real episodes were brilliant. The fact that someone can put together what is meant to be a joke with such quality is astounding.

El hombre con el sombrero nos envió!
    Quite honestly, I think all of Jason Steele's work is brilliant. Have you ever seen Llamas with Hats, President Taft's Secret Pony Brigade, Narwhals, or Ferrets? They're all fantastic!

I'll put you down for a Grand Slamwich.
    I want my pancakes, woman!

Back