• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Charmander and Dratini

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2013
Hello,

New to poke forums and a little bit unsure as to where my posts should go...... so hopefully admin wont kill me.

I'm looking for a charmander and dratini in trade. I dont have much atm, I just bought pokemon black and white 2 after many years of ignoring the new games. I dont really like many of the new pokemon - and in some cases it looks like they ran out of ideas (trubbish)

looking for some old trades but found that the GTS only works if you have SEEN the pokemon you want. I cant seem to search, and so far the negotiations havent come up with much.

Anyone willing to trade or friend me later on for some goodies I might have procured?
FC: 2022 8080 6293

probably the only valuable thing I have right now is my starter pokemon, that otter thing. havent levelled it much so its level 12.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Actually us moderators would normally take care of stuff like this, and we won't kill you.

A question that regards trading via wi-fi with other players around the world would actually belong in this section here: Trade Corner
Your specific question for just a quick, easy trade such as this would belong in this thread located in the Trade Corner: Quick Trade Thread

As always, please read the rules of the website, as well as the rules for each individual forum section located within the site. Hope to see you around more!

Closed for being in the wrong section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back