• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Charmander

Woozah

Experienced Series Nerd!
Years
  • In what episode does Ash's Charmander evolve? I liked that episode and would like to see it again.

Woozah

Experienced Series Nerd!
    Years
  • Into Charmeleon: March of the Exeggutor Squad (#43)

Into Charizard: Attack of the Prehistoric Pokemon (#46)

I'm a lover of Charmander so I know these well ;) Plus I have the story book for when he evolves into Charizard

Thank you so much! I've been a fan of Pokémon since I was a kid playing the GameBoy, finally I found a nice forum to discuss Pokémon too! :)

GlalieX

Ruler of Illusion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2012
    It only had three episodes as a Charmeleon? Man, my memory of the original episodes isn't as good as I thought. :P

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2012
    I was going to mention this, but I guess here is best. Why did it stop obeying Ash after it evolved? That is something I never knew and was curious about.

Porygon-Z

Silph Agent
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2010
    Becuase it was too strong for him to handle and it didn't respect him.

Emlam

Old School
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2010
    Yeah, gotta have the right badges for high-level Pokemon in the game or they disobey; Ash had to prove himself worthy of a big bad Charizard.

PuNkSter

Typhlosion is on fire!
    Years
  • Into Charmeleon: March of the Exeggutor Squad (#43)

Into Charizard: Attack of the Prehistoric Pokemon (#46)

I'm a lover of Charmander so I know these well ;) Plus I have the story book for when he evolves into Charizard

Wow I didn't really notice how fast Ash's Charmeleon evolved. Only 3 episodes? and all it did was not obey? Talk about training.

Back