• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Charzard or Scizor??

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2011
    Im wondering since I need to fill up the sixth slot if I should choose a charzard or Scizor

My pokemon team:

Ampharos
    Umbreon
    Espeon
    Dragonite
    Feraligator
    (Charzard, Scizor) or something better..

If your going to reply say either charzard or scizor and then your suggestion for a better pokemon.

Erufuun

apple bunny lover <3
    Years
    Personally, I would go for the Scizor~ :D
    Swords Dance= AWESOME~ <33
    You can always teach Dragonite Flamethrower and Ampharos Fire punch for some fire moves instead, as well. c:
    Or if you really want the Fire type, get rid of Umbreon for Houndoom!

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Going to move this to in-game team help as well. Maybe consider adding in movesets as well.

I would advise Scizor unless you don't mind trading as you'd only be able to get Charmander after beating everything, while Scyther can be caught in the Bug Catching competition - you do have to trade to evolve it however but you can do that via the GTS without actually having to trade for it.

Years
    I take scizzor too. Bullet punch with an ability of technician is really awesome. But you need a heart scale to remember it.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2011
    I have a Scizor on my team I see some really good ideas as two two new moves too teach it. Bullet punch and Sword Dance. It will know Iron Head Iron Defense Sword dance Bullet punch, before this it knew Cut and X Scissor

PatJamma

From the ashes
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 8, 2022
    I'd go for an adamant tactician Scizzor with bullet punch, bug bite, wing attack, and swords dance. bug bite and wing attack both have a base power of 60 the maximum for tactician's boost plus 2 STAB moves of different types are nice to have

Back