• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

chat gpt: the future of text ai generation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

boyblunder

[span=“background:#dc4b3 8 url('https://i.imgur.co
Years
  • hey everyone,

just wanted to start a convo about chatgpt and other similar nlp tools. i think they're pretty cool and wanted to see what y'all think about em. here's some convo prompts:

how do y'all think chatgpt and similar tools might impact art in the future? could they potentially create unique and original works or will they always just be mimicking human creativity?
    what about in business? could chatgpt be used to write marketing copy or even business plans? how might this change the way companies operate and compete?
    how about productivity? do y'all think chatgpt could automate certain tasks and make them more efficient? or could it potentially take away jobs?
    and finally, what do y'all think the impact of chatgpt and similar tools will be on the tech industry as a whole? will it change the way we interact with technology?
    let me know your thoughts!

i generated this forum post using chatGPT. i told it to create a forum post in a casual voice to discuss the tool and future implications.

pretty crazy, right?

i also asked it to generate a css signature for me:

boyblunder

so... fr how do y'all think this will affect society and what do you think of this tool?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    I was wondering why your post sounded so generic. And then you said that you created it with an AI.

I think most things about AI have already been said in the general discourse: it's here to stay and we'll have to find a way to deal with it. Whether we like it or not.

Years
  • hey everyone,

just wanted to start a convo about chatgpt and other similar nlp tools. i think they're pretty cool and wanted to see what y'all think about em. here's some convo prompts:

how do y'all think chatgpt and similar tools might impact art in the future? could they potentially create unique and original works or will they always just be mimicking human creativity?
    what about in business? could chatgpt be used to write marketing copy or even business plans? how might this change the way companies operate and compete?
    how about productivity? do y'all think chatgpt could automate certain tasks and make them more efficient? or could it potentially take away jobs?
    and finally, what do y'all think the impact of chatgpt and similar tools will be on the tech industry as a whole? will it change the way we interact with technology?
    let me know your thoughts!

i generated this forum post using chatGPT. i told it to create a forum post in a casual voice to discuss the tool and future implications.

pretty crazy, right?

i also asked it to generate a css signature for me:

boyblunder

so... fr how do y'all think this will affect society and what do you think of this tool?

Hi there - just letting you know we've already got a very similar thread here in I&T, so I'll be closing this thread!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back